NFL 2021

Jack was just being sarcastic and attempting to antagonize conservative posters. He is a leftist, meaning, he supports the kneeling, and would rather see the flag burn than not burn.

Nothing has changed in the last three months in that regard.

You would burn the 1st amendment of the Constitution
so you can go to a Trump rally wave a fucking flag,and yell "We're number one" Coincidentally the same thing you do at a WWE event!

You would burn the 1st amendment of the Constitution
so you can go to a Trump rally wave a fucking flag,and yell "We're number one" Coincidentally the same thing you do at a WWE event!

I don't go to WWF events. Also, whenever someone disagrees with the left–that is when constitutional norms get upended. Leftists are free to protest the flag, whether by kneeling or burning. Telling them to knock it off is me exercising my rights.

This is the same left who accused Trump of being a tyrant for not acting tyrannical over COVID, and who canged a dictionary entry to define antivax as someone who opposes mandates.

on a happy note, all three of my fantasy teams made the playoffs !
one lost in the semifinals, another advanced to the finals with a two wwek tally < 1 pt different and the last advanced to the finals with a victory margin of 2 pts.

sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

I’m following you around.

I know who that is.

This was one of the most painful experiences I ever endured.
I got paid for holidays I didn’t know exist. I benefited very
little experience wise from I went to parochial or yeshiva
school.

BN-HR851_nystjo_GR_20150401172312.jpg

Let me show you what to do. I’m there against my own will.

I don't go to WWF events. Also, whenever someone disagrees with the left–that is when constitutional norms get upended. Leftists are free to protest the flag, whether by kneeling or burning. Telling them to knock it off is me exercising my rights.

This is the same left who accused Trump of being a tyrant for not acting tyrannical over COVID, and who canged a dictionary entry to define antivax as someone who opposes mandates.

Trump committed treason on Jan 6.Do you support that?

Yeah, the Redskins didn't look good at all.
Does Dallas play the Eagles this weekend>
I think they play KC next. To be fair Washington was one a 4 day turnaround playing in Dallas and just had several player just return from COVID so they had the cards stacked against them. KC. Scares me.

I think they play KC next. To be fair Washington was one a 4 day turnaround playing in Dallas and just had several player just return from COVID so they had the cards stacked against them. KC. Scares me.

That should be a good game, Dal. & KC. Both playing good football.
Yeah, the Skins were rushed and Dallas is pretty good. I was hoping for a close game, but...

I doubt my Steelers will make the playoffs, if they do, they won't last long. There were
rumors of Rogers being traded to the Steelers, I hope they are not true. I can't stand that
SOB! We need to draft a good young QB and keep him like we did Ben, who I'm sure will hang
it up after this year. A respectable career with 2 SB rings and headed to the HOF. Good job Ben.

This is how I felt.

I stood up and bit it. I’m in such bad shape I couldn’t pull myself back on.
I doggy paddled over a 100 yards back to shore holding the board. I lost
the paddle. For the next hour or two I paddled around in five feet of water.
I put the board away. Decided to take a walk on the beach and found
the paddle half mile down floating. Crawl, Walk, Run

The Patriots have a game with Jacksonville Sunday, but at this point, it doesn't matter.

Since they've already lost to Tampa and Miami, the only issue is whether they can lose to all three Florida NFL teams in the same season.

Their last two games made me wonder when the pitchers and catchers will be reporting to spring training.

Back