NFL 2021

Ok…gonna gripe on Christmas Day. You will never be able to convince me that NFL refs make and don’t make calls depending on teams and players. In a far from stellar game where Baker Mayfield throws three legitimate interceptions…I would bet my house that on the fourth one if Brady, Rothlesberger or Rogers had thrown that pass, holding or pass interference would have been called.

dallas-cowboys-tony-dorsett-december-07-1981-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

My two favs had big games - Dallas and Buffalo.

Though both worry me...for the same reasons.
A lack of a solid, running game.
Both are depending on the pass WAY too much to do well in the playoffs.

Buffalo basically won today because the Pats Mac Jones played like semi-excrement.

But?
They are 1-2 in point differentials in the entire league.
Can't complain about that!!

Ok…gonna gripe on Christmas Day. You will never be able to convince me that NFL refs make and don’t make calls depending on teams and players. In a far from stellar game where Baker Mayfield throws three legitimate interceptions…I would bet my house that on the fourth one if Brady, Rothlesberger or Rogers had thrown that pass, holding or pass interference would have been called.

You throw 4 int,you're going to lose!
Spin it all you want Baker threw 4 interceptions, actually should have been 6,2 more hit GB players in the hands!

the bucs should win, but the boys will be interesting with the offensive talent they have. before he got hurt last year, Dak was the best QB in the league.

Boy! Are you stupid! Brady, Peyton, Eli <<<In that order, Then Brees.

Covid has football all kinds of messed up this year.

After Sunday's home loss to the Bills, the Patriots' season is pretty much over.

It was better than I expected, I admit--I had guessed 5-12 for this season--but all sucks that ends sucking.

In order to finish your season with a win in the NFL, you have to either not make the playoffs at all or win the Super Bowl.

We finish with Miami who have already beaten us once.
Tampa Bay also beat us.
Maybe we can beat Jacksonville this coming Sunday to avoid a total sweeping by the Rhoda Santisville teams. Or maybe not.

After Sunday's home loss to the Bills, the Patriots' season is pretty much over.

It was better than I expected, I admit--I had guessed 5-12 for this season--but all sucks that ends sucking.

In order to finish your season with a win in the NFL, you have to either not make the playoffs at all or win the Super Bowl.

We finish with Miami who have already beaten us once.
Tampa Bay also beat us.
Maybe we can beat Jacksonville this coming Sunday to avoid a total sweeping by the Rhoda Santisville teams. Or maybe not.

Patriots will be in the playoffs! And the have Belichick

Boy! Are you stupid! Brady, Peyton, Eli <<<In that order, Then Brees.

Covid has football all kinds of messed up this year.

eli ? please...

Peyton over Brees ? please...

Brady had the rings so I wont argue Brees over him though I believe he was a better QB but on worse teams not unlike Jurgenson relative to Unitas.

eli ? please...

Peyton over Brees ? please...

Brady had the rings so I wont argue Brees over him though I believe he was a better QB but on worse teams not unlike Jurgenson relative to Unitas.

Eli knows tricks, baby. I lost $100 in 2007 because of Eli shaking it up doing college sneaky plays in the SB.

Pats were undefeated that year. He's won again, since. Brees is a great QB, he is. SB wins factored into mah list.

If you do not find domestic violence or rape more offensive than kneeling on the sidelines before the game starts, I don't know what to tell you. I think that is pathetic.

If you came in this thread just to harass one person, and are still pissed because others replied to you, I think you miss the entire point of these forums.

And if both of the above fit, I doubt you have the intellect and/or heart to play a violin.

Jack was just being sarcastic and attempting to antagonize conservative posters. He is a leftist, meaning, he supports the kneeling, and would rather see the flag burn than not burn.

Nothing has changed in the last three months in that regard.

Eli knows tricks, baby. I lost $100 in 2007 because of Eli shaking it up doing college sneaky plays in the SB.

Pats were undefeated that year. He's won again, since. Brees is a great QB, he is. SB wins factored into mah list.

I would take Elway over any of them,he took some shaky teams to the Superbowl

Back