NFL 2021

The Titans win was the best game I watched. King Henry is the best RB in the NFL right now, and it isn't even close.

Any running back is only as good as his offensive line, was good, in any rematch, I'd take Buffalo, the AFC is much more interesting than the NFC this year

I don't know what happened to my favorite division- Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, and the Washington Whatevers!

They seem to all be playing well, but only the Cowboys seem to be winning right now.

I dare say anything good about the Cowboys, because if I do, I seem to jinx them.

But, I'll just say, so far, this season has been fun and pleasantly surprising.

Any running back is only as good as his offensive line, was good, in any rematch, I'd take Buffalo, the AFC is much more interesting than the NFC this year

Derrick Henry is far ahead of any other RB in the NFL as far as yards. He is also far ahead as far as TDs.

And he clocked the fastest speed of any player running with the ball this season. He is 6'3" and 250lbs, but ran 21.8 mph.

He is the best playing.

Derrick Henry is far ahead of any other RB in the NFL as far as yards. He is also far ahead as far as TDs.

And he clocked the fastest speed of any player running with the ball this season. He is 6'3" and 250lbs, but ran 21.8 mph.

He is the best playing.

Yep, and once he gets that head of steam there’s no defensive back who wants to get in front of him. They might feign effort but they really don’t want to. The man is a beast and I’m happy for Tannehill and the Titans. Cowboys fan here.

Yep, and once he gets that head of steam there’s no defensive back who wants to get in front of him. They might feign effort but they really don’t want to. The man is a beast and I’m happy for Tannehill and the Titans. Cowboys fan here.

And his stiff arm throws grown men like they were dolls.

I don't know what happened to my favorite division- Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, and the Washington Whatevers!

They seem to all be playing well, but only the Cowboys seem to be winning right now.

I dare say anything good about the Cowboys, because if I do, I seem to jinx them.

But, I'll just say, so far, this season has been fun and pleasantly surprising.
No jinxing the Cowboys!!!!

Football is a team sport. A running back depends on the O line to do their job. The QB depends on them as well. The receivers depend on the running back to keep the defense at the line.

I don't feel terribly confident in the Cowboy Viking game this weekend. Dak's calf injury is questionable and its an away game against a decent hungry team.

Well Dak didn't play and the Cowboys went with an untested backup QB. He was a undrafted in 2017 out of Michigan. He look pretty good. He threw for over 300 years and had a 92.5 QB rating. The Cowboys won. They didn't crumble with adversity.

Pats beat a decent Chargers team yesterday.
Had it on for background noise.
They're up to .500 now.
We're down to celebrating that, I guess.

"1st Draft Pick" = overrated. For sure.

Being a superstar college QB or coach does not translate into the same for the NFL. That has always amazed me.

Back