NFL 2021

Well, my Cowboys took the lead but left too much time on the clock for Brady. Oh well, it was a good game.

You came in mocking and trying to start shit. If you don't like the NFL, that is fine. If you want to boycott the games until they stop kneeling, that is fine too.

But spare us the bullshit of trying to derail every thread about the NFL. You choose to not watch? Ok. I choose to watch. Probably for different reasons than other NFL fans. I just get so tired of judgmental assholes trying to make every sports post all about politics.

And I think my argument was made quite clearly. But if there is some part of it that you do not understand, feel free to ask. I will clarify.

Translation: 'Yes, I have Tourette's ... plus my head is up my ass to boot'.

I'm Posting to 'Life is Golden', NOT you. You have No Idea what is going on. You just have a Big Mouth and decide to barge in and start rambling away.

If you want to talk to one person then IM them. You posted on an open thread. Now you are pissed because I replied.

Get over it.

Well, my Cowboys took the lead but left too much time on the clock for Brady. Oh well, it was a good game.

I saw the last 3 minutes and as much as I dislike the Cowboys, they got screwed. That last reception was clearly a push off and should have been called offensive pass interference. I guess the NFL wants their golden boy to win another SB. Anyone taking bets???

:) I relied to LiG. You barged in like a typical Blow Hard.

It is an open forum. Anyone on this board can reply to it. I'm sorry you thought your conversation was private.

As I said, get over it.

Now, can we talk about some football or do you want to attack LiG some more? Or whine about your conversation not being private?

It is an open forum. Anyone on this board can reply to it. I'm sorry you thought your conversation was private.

As I said, get over it.

Now, can we talk about some football or do you want to attack LiG some more? Or whine about your conversation not being private?

We could talk about you being a Blow Hard.

I was asking LiG if she was going to 'take a knee'. Then ... you popped in with some kind of jive-ass bullshit. Are you attempting to say something ... or just have a bad case of Tourette's?
Did anyone take a knee?

Other than you? I have no idea. I was asking LiG. She never responded. Some loud-mouth jumped in and started crying about his precious NFL being 'politicized'. (boo hoo)
Other than me?:laugh: I just asked because I missed the beginning of the game...I'm going to guess no one did (or not many)...or it would be front page news...
You don't even like or watch football, do you?

Other than me?:laugh: I just asked because I missed the beginning of the game...I'm going to guess no one did (or not many)...or it would be front page news...
You don't even like or watch football, do you?

:) On occasion, when I have nothing else to do. I didn't see this game. I know LiG kneels at the beginning, and sometimes throughout the entire game, praying for a miracle.

:evilnod:

:) On occasion, when I have nothing else to do. I didn't see this game. I know LiG kneels at the beginning, and sometimes throughout the entire game, praying for a miracle.

:evilnod:
Clasped hands is not kneeling....;)
I'm really looking forward to all the tributes this weekend...From the teams, the bands, the fans....

LMAO!! By participating in a public discussion on an online forum?

Calm your butthurt and get over it.

WB: "Maybe he will beat his wife? Or rape a woman? Or get in a fight and put someone in the hospital?" Post #6.

Let me see if I can find my violin.

:viol:

Clasped hands is not kneeling....;)
I'm really looking forward to all the tributes this weekend...From the teams, the bands, the fans....

Well, Good Luck. (Jack is still raking up leaves, branches, and Pine boughs) :(

Back