NFL 2021

A lot of fools on Facebook have a theory of the refsare fixing all the games,coincidence that it always seems to be their team when they lose

Apparently, the Patriots have gone over .500 with their fifth win, three in a row,

But by Patriots Third Millennium standards, they still suck, I'm afraid.
There are just other team in the league who must suck even worse.

I don't watch any games at all except Patriots and Red Sox games,
and they're mostly just on as background noise to help me sleep in my recliner.

Everything in this world turns to shit eventually, and that's where Boston sports are right now,
Thankfully, I just don't care as much as I used to.

If your team has lost 4 games already- YOU ARE NOT OUT YET!

There is still another half of the season to go.

And anything can happen on any given week, I don't care how good you are.

Cowboys learned this Sunday- the hard way.

Unfortunately, there will always be days when it seems your team can't do anything right, and the other team can't do anything wrong.

I will say this, I do not like the rule that if a blocked kick goes past the line of scrimmage, IT IS ANYONE'S BALL!

That just didn't seem right in Sunday's Cowboy vs. Denver game.

The Denver Bronco team, their Quarterback, and Coaching staff looked like a SUPERBOWL contender in that game- and they earned my immediate respect after beating my Cowboys! I am still Butthurt over that one! LOL!

Denver schooled the Cowboys but Denver has had Dallas' number for several games now [since Sept. 13, 1998,] :(. Dallas needs to lick their wounds and correct what went wrong.:thinking:

Last edited:
We beats the Browns, 45-7,
but Otto Graham, Lou "the Toe" Groza, and Jim Brown were all unavailable to play for Cleveland.

So I'm still not impressed.

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers for their awesome tie with Detroit yesterday.
They're now looking good for a competitive match with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

The "Who's better--Tomlin or Belichick? "--feud will really warm up now.

LOL ... love this. Mainly because we have a local radio personality (came here from Pennsylvania to play for Oklahoma State University in the '80s and stayed) who loves the Steelers. He was bragging it up when they beat the Browns a couple of weeks ago. Now I get to hear him gripe about this tie with Detroit all week. Does my soul well since I don't like the Steelers.

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers for their awesome tie with Detroit yesterday.
They're now looking good for a competitive match with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

The "Who's better--Tomlin or Belichick? "--feud will really warm up now.

Tomlin or Belicheat? The Steelers or the Cheatriots? What a silly question you asked.

Rob Parker: “For whatever reason, Bill Belichick’s full story is never given. When Michael Vick came back after the dog fighting, every time they mentioned his name they talked about the dog fighting and him going to jail. They NEVER mention that Bill Belichick cheated, got caught and had a $500,000 fine; the largest of any coach in the history of the NFL. It’s the reason Belichick can never, ever, EVER, be considered the greatest coach of all time. There will always be a cloud there for the way they do their business. We’re celebrating what the Patriots have done when they’re attached to nothing but scandal and Belichick leads the way. Why aren’t we telling his full story?? Someone is going to write a book and expose the New England Patriots. All I hear is Barry Bonds is a cheater, why isn’t Belichick a cheater??"https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...st-coach-ever/

LOL ... love this. Mainly because we have a local radio personality (came here from Pennsylvania to play for Oklahoma State University in the '80s and stayed) who loves the Steelers. He was bragging it up when they beat the Browns a couple of weeks ago. Now I get to hear him gripe about this tie with Detroit all week. Does my soul well since I don't like the Steelers.

I was going to groan you but decided on this instead... :mad:

Tomlin or Belicheat? The Steelers or the Cheatriots? What a silly question you asked.

Rob Parker: “For whatever reason, Bill Belichick’s full story is never given. When Michael Vick came back after the dog fighting, every time they mentioned his name they talked about the dog fighting and him going to jail. They NEVER mention that Bill Belichick cheated, got caught and had a $500,000 fine; the largest of any coach in the history of the NFL. It’s the reason Belichick can never, ever, EVER, be considered the greatest coach of all time. There will always be a cloud there for the way they do their business. We’re celebrating what the Patriots have done when they’re attached to nothing but scandal and Belichick leads the way. Why aren’t we telling his full story?? Someone is going to write a book and expose the New England Patriots. All I hear is Barry Bonds is a cheater, why isn’t Belichick a cheater??"https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...st-coach-ever/

What I really enjoyed was winning those Lamar Hunt Trophies at Heinz Field.

Tomlins' Stepin Fetchit look of confusion, Bill Cowher's Dudley Do-right with a lisp vibe, "Mr. Excitement" Chuck Noll's vacant stare---combined, by some miracle, they won Six Superbowls.
And they had to live in fucking Pittsburgh to do it. Still, it was an achievement.

I'm trying to remember the guy who won six all on his own ...the guy with the hoodie...who was it? That's right---it was the greatest football coach of all time. And it's not close.

How much of parkers dick can you get in your mouth. You realize everyone but you knows he's a fucking retard right?

fortunately for me Prescott's fantasy tally was modest.
he was QB for my opponent in my main fantasy league as we enter fantasy playoffs.
looking good in 2 out of 3 leagues. maybe I'll get lucky in the third one.
Well the Dallas defense looked great. The offense looked just barely good enough to win.

Back