NFL playoff picks

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
I'd say NE is least likely to advance.
Saints - Rams a tossup. Dome could be the deciding factor but Rams will be ready.

I'm hoping the Chiefs go all the way, but they have to keep Brady off the field in the last 2 minutes of their conference game.
The Eagles showed that the Saints offense can be tamed, I'm hoping the Rams paid attention and can rattle Breeze.

Oh, yeah. Darth Hoodie and Terrific Tom are back in the big game.

I was rooting Rams over Aints, but, fuck, did those refs screw over Nawlins in that game.

Oh, yeah. Darth Hoodie and Terrific Tom are back in the big game.

I was rooting Rams over Aints, but, fuck, did those refs screw over Nawlins in that game.

Yes, that was obviously pass interference, but they left a few go earlier in the game against the Rams too.

What did you think of that roughing the passer call when that defensive player's arm bumped Brady's shoulder
on a 3rd. down incomplete pass and gave the Patriot's a first down? My GF was screaming at the TV!!

Yes, that was obviously pass interference, but they left a few go earlier in the game against the Rams too.

What did you think of that roughing the passer call when that defensive player's arm bumped Brady's shoulder
on a 3rd. down incomplete pass and gave the Patriot's a first down? My GF was screaming at the TV!!

The KC guy,Ford cost them the game on the third Brady interception by lining up offsides,a idiotic mental mistake.

The KC guy,Ford cost them the game on the third Brady interception by lining up offsides,a idiotic mental mistake.

Yeah, it no doubt did. I was surprised coach Reid didn't call a time out in OT when his defense was obviously struggling.
Even in their loss, Mahomes has nothing to be ashamed of. He's only gonna get better.

Yeah, it no doubt did. I was surprised coach Reid didn't call a time out in OT when his defense was obviously struggling.
Even in their loss, Mahomes has nothing to be ashamed of. He's only gonna get better.

I wondered about the no time out.
I almost felt Reid thought they weren't going to stop them.
Both teams should get the ball in Ot of a championship game.
So the winner of the coin toss has a huge advantage.
I like the college system of Ot.

It was the usual case of breathing too heavily on the poor guy.

That was lame. I hope they have a way to admonish the idiots who make such moronic calls. OR, miss OBVIOUS interference calls. ;)

The dirtiest teams in the NFL, ranked from No. 1 to No. 32

postslimeballs.jpg

New England Patriots

How do you define dirtiness? Is it the kind of late hits made famous by Vontaze Burfict (we'll get to him in a minute) and headhunters such as (former Patriots) Rodney Harrison and Brandon Merriweather? Is it perennially being near the top of the league in various holding categories? Are you dirty if you whine to the refs like a Golden State Warrior? Or is it the Nixon-like shenanigans of Bill Belichick's New England Patriots, those videotaping, ball-deflating, John Le Carre wannabes? While the off-field stuff is what propelled the Pats to No. 1, the real answer is that it's all of them, friends. It's all of them.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/the-dirtiest-teams-in-the-nfl-ranked-from-no-1-to-no-32-101816

Back