NFL playoff picks

I’m going out on a limb but I think the Bengals are going to win the AFC North and make a deep run into the playoff. The O line and linebackers are their weak spots but lots of talent at those two positions in the draft.

Freaken Bengals are loaded with talent.

I’m going out on a limb but I think the Bengals are going to win the AFC North and make a deep run into the playoff. The O line and linebackers are their weak spots but lots of talent at those two positions in the draft.

Freaken Bengals are loaded with talent.

That's way out on a limb!

That's way out on a limb!
They are the youngest team in the NFL that are deep in DB’s, one of the best defensive line rotations in the league. They have one of the best RB tandems and are deep at WR. They did a decent job of shoring up their oline. Their big weakness is at LB’s that can cover and I expect they will fix that by drafting one of the Devins.

Dalton is a competent starting QB if he can get protection and if Eifert can stay healthy for once and the new coach can get
Ross to realize his potential with his speed the Bengals could be scary good on offense.

They are the youngest team in the NFL that are deep in DB’s, one of the best defensive line rotations in the league. They have one of the best RB tandems and are deep at WR. They did a decent job of shoring up their oline. Their big weakness is at LB’s that can cover and I expect they will fix that by drafting one of the Devins.

Dalton is a competent starting QB if he can get protection and if Eifert can stay healthy for once and the new coach can get
Ross to realize his potential with his speed the Bengals could be scary good on offense.

They just dumped the Running back who got arrested 3 times

Back