NFL playoff picks

Oh, yeah. Darth Hoodie and Terrific Tom are back in the big game.

I was rooting Rams over Aints, but, fuck, did those refs screw over Nawlins in that game.
Football season is over with. No point in even watching the SB after that non-call.

Football season is over with. No point in even watching the SB after that non-call.

I'm gonna watch if only in the hopes New England loses. Rest assured though, I won't be watching the half time show, they haven't had a decent one in a long time.

That was lame. I hope they have a way to admonish the idiots who make such moronic calls. OR, miss OBVIOUS interference calls. ;)

I just wish they'd be more consistent. If they're gonna let them play, let both teams play and for the whole game. If they're gonna call penalties, then be consistent for the whole game calling them on both teams as well.

I just wish they'd be more consistent. If they're gonna let them play, let both teams play and for the whole game. If they're gonna call penalties, then be consistent for the whole game calling them on both teams as well.

If I remember right,the officials aren't full time employees.
And they call playoff games different then regular season

Montana would have fewer rings without Walsh. Having a great coach and system helps. If the Packers system wasn't so flawed, Rodgers would have a second ring.

A coach can help a player hone his talents, but he cannot instill talent. The player must then demonstrate those talents on the field, a coach cannot do that for him.

A coach can help a player hone his talents, but he cannot instill talent. The player must then demonstrate those talents on the field, a coach cannot do that for him.

I'm thinking about great QBs like Elway and Manning, who had no supporting cast in the beginning of their careers.

I'm thinking about great QBs like Elway and Manning, who had no supporting cast in the beginning of their careers.

Dan Marino never had a good supporting cast, yet was also a great quarterback. Manning and Mr. Ed did, and their "supporting cast" helped them look better.
Brady always seemed to have at least a few good players around him too. Like I said, a coach can help a player develop his talents, only the player can put
them to use them on the field.

Dan Marino never had a good supporting cast, yet was also a great quarterback. Manning and Mr. Ed did, and their "supporting cast" helped them look better.
Brady always seemed to have at least a few good players around him too. Like I said, a coach can help a player develop his talents, only the player can put

Belichek gets more out of his players then any other coach.

I knew before either of those games even started, that all these teams were good enough offensively, that somebody was going to run out of time and lose.

Defense was a factor as well! The teams with the best defensive efforts won both of the games as well.

The clock was a factor!

And in the AFC game, a flip of the coin was also a factor.

And in the NFC game, officiating seemed to be another factor!

I expect the Super Bowl to be as exciting as the Championship games.

Hopefully the officiating won't be a factor again.

I knew before either of those games even started, that all these teams were good enough, that somebody was going to run out of time and lose.

Defense was a factor as well! The teams with the best defensive efforts won both of the games as well.

The clock was a factor!

And in the NFC game, officiating seemed to be another factor!

I expect the Super Bowl to be as exciting as the Championship games.

Hopefully the officiating won't be a factor again.

Don't bet on it,this seasons officiating has been worse ever.

I didn't think to mention Marino, because, he never got a chance to redeem himself the way the other two did. He is nevertheless considered one of the greatest QBs of all-time.

Belichek gets more out of his players then any other coach.

Not really, their organization just seems to get good players and he places them in the right places. With free agency, it's much easier to obtain good players these days compared to years ago.
Far fewer players play for the same team throughout their careers like they did in the past. It makes the coaches job easier when they can get already developed and talented players, they can
then focus more on developing specific players.

Not really, their organization just seems to get good players and he places them in the right places. With free agency, it's much easier to obtain good players these days compared to years ago.
Far fewer players play for the same team throughout their careers like they did in the past. It makes the coaches job easier when they can get already developed and talented players, they can
then focus more on developing specific players.

Then how come nobody else has the record the Patriots have the last decade or so?

Back