NFL

Yeah, when I saw the first highlight, I assumed that he was hit as he threw the ball. Seahawks legendary QB Dan McGwire did this on his very first pass attempt in 1991, except he hit his hand on a defender's helmet. Anyway, I discovered that Dalton hurt himself going for the tackle, and watched some critics debate whether he should have made the attempt...

Sorry, never happened. He hurt himself.

LOL...this is so true. While I was rooting for Cincinnati (sorry christiefan) it was painfully (no pun intended) obvious that Daulton hurt himself...first by throwing that stupid pass and then by leading with his money arm to make the tackle.

LOL...this is so true. While I was rooting for Cincinnati (sorry christiefan) it was painfully (no pun intended) obvious that Daulton hurt himself...first by throwing that stupid pass and then by leading with his money arm to make the tackle.
"Expletive Deleted" the Steelers the no good rotten cheap shot artist. They should be banned from the NFL till they learn to play like professionals.

LR! Where the heck you been hiding? Merry Christmas to you and yours if'n I don't see you between now and then. :)

Yeah, when I saw the first highlight, I assumed that he was hit as he threw the ball. Seahawks legendary QB Dan McGwire did this on his very first pass attempt in 1991, except he hit his hand on a defender's helmet. Anyway, I discovered that Dalton hurt himself going for the tackle, and watched some critics debate whether he should have made the attempt...
Why not? He made the tackle. It's football....not ball room dancing.

Thanks for corroborating, LR. I still like you even though you have lousy taste in teams. :D

HOW ABOUT THOSE STEELERS!!!

photo.jpg

Fuck the Steelers. Art Rooney can kiss my ass! :p

Fuck the Steelers. Art Rooney can kiss my ass! :p

I was just reading up about douchefuck owners the other night (such as the Seahawks 90s owner Ken Behring, who drove out Chuck Knox and overruled the GM's desire to draft Favre by ordering him and Knox to grab McGwire, etc., and tanked the team, trying to move it to LA). This means I read about the POS that was Robert Booze Irsay, and the traitor Art Modell. I came across the article of the Browns fan who peed on Modell's grave last year, and wondered why it wasn't done sooner. :D

Having seen you attack the prodigy's son for his handling of the Bungals, I just have a hard time hearing you given that Behring and Irsay attempted to use their ineptitude as owners to try to move their teams, and Modell was just an effing narcissist, who never fully tanked the Browns, but was a shitty businessman in the end. He also never accomplished much after Paul's guys were all gone (which is never mentioned).

Anyway, good on Steelers fans for protesting the move. I'd like to see the Rams back in LA, myself, although partly for the selfish reason of hating the 10 AM start time when we play in STL.

Last edited:
"Expletive Deleted" the Steelers the no good rotten cheap shot artist. They should be banned from the NFL till they learn to play like professionals.

LR! Where the heck you been hiding? Merry Christmas to you and yours if'n I don't see you between now and then. :)

Mott, I've been doing teacher evaluations and teaching three math classes. That keeps me busy and off of here. When I get home at 9 or 10 o'clock (principals are required to attend all sporting events) I'm too tired to get on here. As for now, it's finals week and I've been giving tests. I have a little time to look at a computer while the kids are testing. Just two more games this week then there will be a 2 week hiatus for basketball. Hurray! I mean, I like basketball and our teams are pretty good this year (boys are 9-1 and girls are 6-3), but enough is enough. :)

I check in here from time to time. A lot of the same stuff going on but I do miss the quality conversations I have with a few of you ... like you, Rana, cawacko, 3D, Damo, etc. I hope all of you have a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Go Cowboys!! LOL...

how about the Carolina panthers ? I heard they are un- defeated. if that is true; you are all a bunch of losers. I don't care and I reckon the gigantic powerhouse of Carolinian pride and ego will lose now

how about the Carolina panthers ? I heard they are un- defeated. if that is true; you are all a bunch of losers. I don't care and I reckon the gigantic powerhouse of Carolinian pride and ego will lose now

You're right gomie, I'm shocked. They're the only team still undefeated.

We're not losers, we came from behind 27-10 at halftime and went on to beat the Broncos 34-27.

Happy happy joy joy, gomie!

Back