NFL

God, what a suckfest from the NFL refs today. My Seahawks definitely benefited from the fact that some people want the Packers to catch-up with the Vikings. Following up the Sholdermask bailout in Detroit, they gave Wilson that Reffing the Passer gift, and enforced OPI/Hasselbecking with an obsessive fine-tooth comb against the Vikes.

At the rate things are going the Chiefs are a sure playoff team. It's probably going to be them and Pittsburgh with the WC, unless the Bills step-up to overtake either team.

God, what a suckfest from the NFL refs today. My Seahawks definitely benefited from the fact that some people want the Packers to catch-up with the Vikings. Following up the Sholdermask bailout in Detroit, they gave Wilson that Reffing the Passer gift, and enforced OPI/Hasselbecking with an obsessive fine-tooth comb against the Vikes.

English, please.

Cheatriots lost again, my heart aches.

CID_1112.gif

English, please.

It means I think the Seattle destruction of the Vikings was aided by refs who were biased toward the Packers, and wanted the Vikings to lose. It all started Thursday night, when they called a fasemasking penalty on the Lions when the defender grabbed Rodgers' sholderpad as he was being sacked to give GB a final, untimed down. It resulted in that hail mary pass. I have dubbed this penalty the Sholdermask.

At the rate things are going the Chiefs are a sure playoff team. It's probably going to be them and Pittsburgh with the WC, unless the Bills step-up to overtake either team.

I just can't get my hopes up, same way with KU, I just can't get excited, because when I do, I get so disappointed, I just try to enjoy each win ;)

pats lost that game fair and square. I have no fucking clue what happened. I am far less upset about the eagles loss vs. the royal screw job that happened with the broncos

pats lost that game fair and square. I have no fucking clue what happened. I am far less upset about the eagles loss vs. the royal screw job that happened with the broncos

Actually, that game is pretty typical of the Eagles. There was a game last year where the Eagles special teams and defense scored against the Niners in the form of a blocked punt TD, blocked FG TD, and another Sproles punt return TD. The only difference is that SF came back, because Philly never got an offensive score to seal the deal.

Back