NO 1 Question on Obama's site

thats not happening. hes got two little kids a bible thumping do good wife and the tzar of the drug war as his attorney general.

He has already said he would stop federal raids on states that have medical MJ. That's hundreds of thousands of raid in Cali alone. Like your state many more will pass it once the feds say they were wrong.
P.S. 2 things he wouldn't want his daughters going to jail for something he joked about doing many times. Also, it's the biggest civil rights issue out there 800,000 mostly black youth in jail for possession of a medical plant.
MJ it's the healing of da Nation

To be fair, the questions about BlagoGate are not allowed by the Administration of Total Transparency and Honesty on the website. IF they were, this would likely be the #1 questioning.

That said, with regard to MJ... I think we stand a chance of some decriminalization on a federal level, it's ridiculous we spend so much money on MJ busts by the feds, when there are much more serious drug problems facing this country.

I have been a casual pot smoker in the past, and my kids all understand I am cool with it, if they do it. In fact, I had much rather they smoke a joint than get trashed drinking. That said, I do not advocate legalization of MJ, because I believe there are serious medical questions remaining about the delivery system. It is NOT good for your health to ingest smoke into your lungs, no matter what the source of the smoke is. It simply can't be any more healthy for you than cigarette smoking.

Obama is already chucking liberals under the bus, cons should be rejoicing.

His official response is Obama does not support legalization. That's it no decriminalization is the way to go. He's already setting himself up to be a windbag much the same as all he followed into office.

To be fair, the questions about BlagoGate are not allowed by the Administration of Total Transparency and Honesty on the website. IF they were, this would likely be the #1 questioning.

That said, with regard to MJ... I think we stand a chance of some decriminalization on a federal level, it's ridiculous we spend so much money on MJ busts by the feds, when there are much more serious drug problems facing this country.

I have been a casual pot smoker in the past, and my kids all understand I am cool with it, if they do it. In fact, I had much rather they smoke a joint than get trashed drinking. That said, I do not advocate legalization of MJ, because I believe there are serious medical questions remaining about the delivery system. It is NOT good for your health to ingest smoke into your lungs, no matter what the source of the smoke is. It simply can't be any more healthy for you than cigarette smoking.

Dixie, when you agree with just about everyone else on this board, it's pretty obvious that there needs to be a policy change.

I suspect you are more than a casual pot smoker, especally while you are posting!

Last edited:
Obama is already chucking liberals under the bus, cons should be rejoicing.

His official response is Obama does not support legalization. That's it no decriminalization is the way to go. He's already setting himself up to be a windbag much the same as all he followed into office.

To be clear, there is a distinction between "decriminalization" and "legalization" and I favor one but not the other. I don't think we should have lids of pot sitting there on the shelf next to cigarettes, being taxed to hell and back by the government. However, I think we need to leave the hippies alone, and if they want to grow a fucking weed and smoke it, that should be up to them, and not a felony.

I have a friend who used to deal, he only dealt pot, never anything else. They busted him one day, found over 20 lbs. of pot in his house. Because of the strict federal laws regarding that amount of pot, they were able to completely confiscate his home, all of his cars, his property, all of his belongings, and over $10k in cash which happened to be in the house. This, aside from his 5 year prison sentence. That's just not right in America!

Watch the documentary Super High Me. You get inside view of the dispensaries in California. They dont just sell smokable pot. they sell sprays, foods, lip balm.. anything you can imagine that will deliver the active medical ingredients.

Medical studies show and dr's recommend it for many ailments.
When a right wing guy like dixie agree's it's time for change.
Decriminalization = end of ghestapo republican tactics that killed their party
Legalization = free healthcare for everyone and an adult reponsible way to make pot as hard as beer to get for teens.

I've not smoked more than a couple of hits on the weekend with friends, for the past 15 years or so. But... back in the day... I smoked enough to make Tommy Chong blush.

It has affected your reasoning ability, maybe I should reconsider my position on legalization!

He has already said he would stop federal raids on states that have medical MJ. That's hundreds of thousands of raid in Cali alone. Like your state many more will pass it once the feds say they were wrong.
P.S. 2 things he wouldn't want his daughters going to jail for something he joked about doing many times. Also, it's the biggest civil rights issue out there 800,000 mostly black youth in jail for possession of a medical plant.
MJ it's the healing of da Nation

I would question whether "800,000 mostly black youth" are in jail for anything medicinal.

Just because there is a medicinal use for the plant does not mean all those possessing and using it were doing so for medicinal reasons.

Legalize it completely and tax the hell out of it. Let the people out of jail, let peopl euse it for medicinal OR recreational reasons, and cure the deficit in one move.

I would question whether "800,000 mostly black youth" are in jail for anything medicinal.

Just because there is a medicinal use for the plant does not mean all those possessing and using it were doing so for medicinal reasons.

Legalize it completely and tax the hell out of it. Let the people out of jail, let peopl euse it for medicinal OR recreational reasons, and cure the deficit in one move.

I am all for it, but the religous puratanical element of our nation would go nuts.

lets say they all are recreational. the republican NAZI like policy put them there for the perpetuation of power and racism.:clink:

Back