No lie too big for Harris

I love how the trumptard cult gets all up in arms about any Democrat who changes positions, but Trump can talk about grabbing guns and change his views on abortion and that's a-ok with the cult. Fuck them.
I love how you retards have to now pretend to be fine with all the issues you were crying about just weeks ago

In the last few days, Harris has come out in favor of a border wall, and now she's against EV mandates. She 180'd on fossil fuels, and it appears that she doesn't even know what her campaign people are putting out.

She's now saying that all her gun control positions were wrong and that she's against a nationwide gun buy back program. She now doesn't want "Medicare for all" and a national healthcare program run by the government.

In fact, she's basically reneged on every policy position she's had for years and suddenly become a Centrist rather than the radical Leftist she has ALWAYS BEEN.

I can't imagine a candidate less trustworthy than one that lies to you on EVERYTHING right to your face, changing her policy positions overnight because the majority of the electorate HATES the ones she's had for decades. It's say anything, do anything, to get elected with Harris. If she does win, we are royally and totally fucked!
Kamala Harris is running against Donald Pigfucker Trump.
She could advocate for cannibalism, and she still has my vote.

Every sane person in the electorate, without exception, will vote for Kamala Harris.
We just have far too many Americans who are completely fucking insane,
so it will probably be close.

Every sane person in the electorate, without exception, will vote for Kamala Harris.
Heels Up Harris used prostitution to further her political career.

Go back to sleep, old man and await Judgement Day.

A donkey humper has the nerve to call trump names. Maybe the career as a punching bag has something to do with it.

But she would lose Joe Biden's vote. He is still pissed that cannibals ate uncle Bosey.

derp derp

sane people voting for cannibalism - you only clown yourself twerp

She and Biden had 3 1/2 years to address the problems she suddenly flip-flopped on.
Trump, on the other hand, has been consistent on what he wants to get done.
No he has not.

He's changed positions in the same sentence before.

He's a sleazy con man who'll say anything he thinks it takes to get someone on his side.

You people are dupes, rubes, tools and fools.

No he has not.

He's a sleazy con man who'll say anything he thinks it takes to get someone on his side.

and you will lick the bung hole of whoever the party boss puts in front of you

No he has not.

You are being too kind to them, Nomad.

In the last few days, Harris has come out in favor of a border wall, and now she's against EV mandates. She 180'd on fossil fuels, and it appears that she doesn't even know what her campaign people are putting out.

She's now saying that all her gun control positions were wrong and that she's against a nationwide gun buy back program. She now doesn't want "Medicare for all" and a national healthcare program run by the government.

In fact, she's basically reneged on every policy position she's had for years and suddenly become a Centrist rather than the radical Leftist she has ALWAYS BEEN.

I can't imagine a candidate less trustworthy than one that lies to you on EVERYTHING right to your face, changing her policy positions overnight because the majority of the electorate HATES the ones she's had for decades. It's say anything, do anything, to get elected with Harris. If she does win, we are royally and totally fucked!
Why, you could almost say she's gone FULL MAGA!!! :laugh:

Of course, everyone knows she isn't and once elected, which will never happen, will backtrack and claim she never said any of those things, which is true.

She'll be the first Presidential candidate who didn't get a single vote and never debated a platform of what she will do.

Back