No props, no notes, no audience – but Trump-Biden debate will have ad breaks

I do not know why a Debate is even necessary at is stage of the contest.

Trump could come out there, pull down his pants, and show his ass to the Public, and take a shit on stage, and play with it, and the TRUMPTARDS would only say- TRUMP WON THE DEBATE!

Last edited:
You prefer the fascism of Trump?
Certainly not- El Trumpo is equally unelectable but for a host of different reasons.
The loser tonight will be America. The street knows it. US democracy is a rich man's game.

Certainly not- El Trumpo is equally unelectable but for a host of different reasons.
The loser tonight will be America. The street knows it. US democracy is a rich man's game.
Biden is good for America. Anybody wanting utopia will be disappointed.

"What reasonable excuse do you have?"

You asserted I had no justified reason to call Trump a fascist. Cut the crap.
I asked for a reasonable one to debate because Trump is no fascist. Neither am I.

I really don't know what you are referring to.
Biden should have been satisfied with one term and allowed a far stronger candidate to demolish the Mango Moron.
Now the choice is between Desperate Don and a geriatric labelled as genocidal.

Biden should have been satisfied with one term and allowed a far stronger candidate to demolish the Mango Moron.
Now the choice is between Desperate Don and a geriatric labelled as genocidal.
I do not agree.

Trump used violence to try to take over government on Jan. 6. Just one profound act of fascism.
He also rode roughshod over international law by moving the embassy to occupied territory and recognizing Israel's loot as legal- a legality which exists only in his arrogant fascist head.

Amazing they say Trump is too weak to negotiate rules for a debate.
This debate was conceived by trump and he put it as a dare to Biden, apparently thinking Biden would say no. Now trump and his minions are desperately lying that everything is rigged against trump. A pox on them.

This debate was conceived by trump and he put it as a dare to Biden, apparently thinking Biden would say no. Now trump and his minions are desperately lying that everything is rigged against trump. A pox on them.
Bunch of morons. They are already getting lists to circulate about why the debate was not fair to Trump.

Back