No props, no notes, no audience – but Trump-Biden debate will have ad breaks

ROFL

No way? You forgot about the convention - which is conveniently virtual. Barack Obama will run whomever he pleases.

The prediction is from Axios - implied - not from me.

Look, Biden loses against Trump - period. Barack knows this as well as I do. The party is going to have to do something - and the party is Barack Obama.
If all that were true, you should be overjoyed to stake your reputation on Biden being replaced with Michelle Obama.

I am certainly overjoyed to stake my reputation that will not happened. 99+% of the delegates are pledged to Biden. The convention is not virtual. Obama does not run the Democratic Party. Michelle Obama has shown no interest in politics, and if she did she would start lower.

Trump used violence to try to take over government on Jan. 6. Just one profound act of fascism.
Trump did nothing of the kind. He asked for peaceful protests. Of the many people there, a few assholes made us all look bad, and you jumped on that bandwagon.

Watching it on CSPAN was the right call...they had some pretty good fillers.....and ads drive me up the wall now....I am too spoiled to sit through ads.

Trump did nothing of the kind. He asked for peaceful protests. Of the many people there, a few assholes made us all look bad, and you jumped on that bandwagon.
I will ask you a question no Trump support will answer.

Why did Trump call people to a rally on that day?

I will ask you a question no Trump support will answer.

Why did Trump call people to a rally on that day?
For a protest. What happened at the capitol shouldn't have happened. We know that.
Look at all the violent protests under Biden, in Democrat controlled cities . I just want to see equal jail sentences for the same crimes.

Reactions: TOP
For a protest. What happened at the capitol shouldn't have happened. We know that.
Look at all the violent protests under Biden, in Democrat controlled cities . I just want to see equal jail sentences for the same crimes.
Why call a rally on that day?

Why call a rally on that day?
Why not?

The Democrats did when Trump was elected.

CNN —
They chanted anti-Donald Trump slogans. They flooded city streets. They gathered near the White House, disheartened and dismayed.

“Not my President, not today,” many across the nation yelled.

In cities from Boston to Los Angeles, thousands of demonstrators gathered Wednesday night in protest of election results that mean the billionaire real estate developer will be the next president.

622094292.jpg

original.jpg

lest we forget?

Why not?

The Democrats did when Trump was elected.

CNN —
They chanted anti-Donald Trump slogans. They flooded city streets. They gathered near the White House, disheartened and dismayed.

“Not my President, not today,” many across the nation yelled.

In cities from Boston to Los Angeles, thousands of demonstrators gathered Wednesday night in protest of election results that mean the billionaire real estate developer will be the next president.

lest we forget?
So you have no idea why Trump called the rally on that day.

So you have no idea why Trump called the rally on that day.
I just told you, it was a protest. How many people were there that didn't enter the capitol?
You people think a few unarmed and unorganized idiots was an insurrection..
You believe Trump called on them to storm the capitol. That is false.

I just told you, it was a protest. How many people were there that didn't enter the capitol?
You people think a few unarmed and unorganized idiots was an insurrection..
You believe Trump called on them to storm the capitol. That is false.
You have no idea why he called them on that day.

You have no idea why he called them on that day.
I told you twice. Now for the third time, a protest.

From the beginning. You called Trump a fascist. I asked you to explain that accusation. Accusations aren't always true.

From the beginning. You called Trump a fascist. I asked you to explain that accusation. Accusations aren't always true.
You literally have no idea why he called a rally on that day. So...not wasting my time.

Do you see a difference between these two sentences?

"Why did Trump call a rally?"

"Why did Trump call a rally on that day?"

Back