NORWAY, SPAIN AND IRELAND RECOGNIZED THE PALESTINIAN STATE TODAY

You are, quite clearly, a moron- but don't let that stop you from being entertaining.
Attacking then messanger and not then message again. Hamas has no regard for life period. Not their own, not Palestinians and certainly not Jews. You're a tool of Hamas. A useful idiot. Emphasis on idiot.

View Post
Israel did not go out looking for this war, it was set upon the by the murderous clan of Hamas. Israel has the right to make sure that Hamas can never do this again. Their right to live peacefully is no less important than ours was during WWII.

Attacking then messanger and not then message again. Hamas has no regard for life period. Not their own, not Palestinians and certainly not Jews. You're a tool of Hamas. A useful idiot. Emphasis on idiot.
You're a closet Nazi. Easy to spot.

Israeli scum withdraw their ambassadors from Ireland and Norway.
The Norwegians and Irish should resolve not to let them return.
ZIONISM IS A DOCTRINE OF GENOCIDE. IT ALWAYS WAS- AS RECORDS OF EARLY ZIONIST SPEECHES AND WRITINGS TESTIFY.
IT IS A FOUL DOCTRINE OF ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT HAS BEEN SUPPORTED BY OUR SYMPATHIES FOR VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS OF THE SHOA. SUCH SYMPATHIES SHOULD NEVER BE EXTENDED TO JEWISH FASCISTS.
A tiny bit hyperbolic on the language, but they got the gist of it when identifying what Zionism basically represents.

View Post
Israel did not go out looking for this war, it was set upon the by the murderous clan of Hamas. Israel has the right to make sure that Hamas can never do this again. Their right to live peacefully is no less important than ours was during WWII.
Naw, they merely started it actively in the 1940s and in a philosophical sense over 100 years ago.

Payback can be a bitch, can’t it?

Genocide Joe will be asked to sever his ' Irish roots' and these bastards have arrest warrants to worry about

ICC.jpg

So did aljazeera lie?

A tiny bit hyperbolic on the language, but they got the gist of it when identifying what Zionism basically represents.
There are still 50 countries- out of a total of 193- who have not recognized the Palestinian state. I can't imagine that the US rhetoric which keeps them supportive of genocidal Zionism is anything less than a tad hyperbolic.

You conflate Hamas with the Palestinian refugees. Common mistake among the ignorants.
I do no such thing. Hamas have a very high approval rating with the Palestinian people but "geniuses" like you have their heads too far up their asses to realize it.

There are still 50 countries- out of a total of 193- who have not recognized the Palestinian state. I can't imagine that the US rhetoric which keeps them supportive of genocidal Zionism is anything less than a tad hyperbolic.
It all has to do with two things. The Jewish lobby, which is hugely powerful and effective.

The other, I think, is a little more subtle, having to do with the support for Israel and the idea of Armageddon held among many Christians. A powerful combination, politically.

Back