NORWAY, SPAIN AND IRELAND RECOGNIZED THE PALESTINIAN STATE TODAY

I do no such thing. Hamas have a very high approval rating with the Palestinian people but "geniuses" like you have their heads too far up their asses to realize it.
I do no such thing. Hamas have a very high approval rating with the Palestinian people but "geniuses" like you have their heads too far up their asses to realize it.
“They deserve to be treated as such”. The genocide is not being felt by Hamas though, is it? It’s the reckless and wanton killing of the Palestinians we’re watching, isn’t it?

It all has to do with two things. The Jewish lobby, which is hugely powerful and effective.

The other, I think, is a little more subtle, having to do with the support for Israel and the idea of Armageddon held among many Christians. A powerful combination, politically.
Yes to both observations.
There are more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish Zionists on the planet. ( Jewish world population = 0.2 % )

“They deserve to be treated as such”. The genocide is not being felt by Hamas though, is it? It’s the reckless and wanton killing of the Palestinians we’re watching, isn’t it?
just like its the wanton reckless killing of Jews. Hamas wants us to think they love jews but hate Zionists. How many "zionists" did hamas kill on Oct 7?

just like its the wanton reckless killing of Jews. Hamas wants us to think they love jews but hate Zionists. How many "zionists" did hamas kill on Oct 7?
As usual, you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

This Oct. 7 attack is nothing more than the latest iteration of shit that’s been going on for at least the last 80 years. It’s just that you historically ignorant fucks don’t wish to face that reality.

And, as far as the Palestinian support for Hamas, it’s only about 35% for Hamas as a political party. That’s totally separate than the support for the attack, which is much higher. In that respect, about 75% believe that the offensive has put the Palestinian-Israeli issue at the center of attention after years of neglect at the regional and international levels.

Genocide Joe will be asked to sever his ' Irish roots' and these bastards have arrest warrants to worry about

ICC.jpg

I don't know how they can recognize something that doesn't exist, never had existed and probably never will exist.

But we do know that leftists and terrorists huggers are delusional and suffer from severely low IQs. ;)

Israeli scum withdraw their ambassadors from Ireland and Norway.
The Norwegians and Irish should resolve not to let them return.
ZIONISM IS A DOCTRINE OF GENOCIDE. IT ALWAYS WAS- AS RECORDS OF EARLY ZIONIST SPEECHES AND WRITINGS TESTIFY.
IT IS A FOUL DOCTRINE OF ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT HAS BEEN SUPPORTED BY OUR SYMPATHIES FOR VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS OF THE SHOA. SUCH SYMPATHIES SHOULD NEVER BE EXTENDED TO JEWISH FASCISTS.

Israeli's make you cry. Awesome! :laugh:

We bathe in your antisemitic, hate filled tears.

May 23rd 2024

genocide.jpg

ICC.jpg

Apparently, low IQ terrorist hugging antisemites love being gaslighted and lied to by terrorists.

Earl- you are a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.

Projection from the lying, antisemitic moron who loves terrorists.

October 7th was a reprisal attack- after genocidal Jews had murdered almost 500 Palestinians, including women and children, in the West Bank during 2023 prior to October 7th. These killings form part of the evidence of Israeli genocide being brought before the ICJ by several countries.

More bullshit being peddled by the repugnant, antisemitic liar who loves terrorists.

No occupation = no resistance to occupation. Israeli Jews- go home.

There is no occupation you brain dead terrorist loving antisemite. But alas, you lack a brain, a conscience and most of all, decency.

As usual, you I have no fucking clue what you’re I'm talking about.

There, now this post makes sense.

This Oct. 7 attack is nothing more than the latest iteration of shit that’s been going on for at least the last 80 years. It’s just that you historically ignorant fucks don’t wish to face that reality.

So really ignorant low IQ dumbasses like you think it is okay. Thank God there are so few ignorant low IQ dumbasses like you on the planet.

And, as far as the Palestinian support for Hamas, it’s only about 35% for Hamas as a political party.

Once again, the blowhard dotard bloviates in a vacuum of facts or common sense.

The survey, found that almost three-quarters (72%) of all respondents believe Hamas’s decision to launch its attack on Israel on October 7 was “correct.”

That’s totally separate than the support for the attack, which is much higher. In that respect, about 75% believe that the offensive has put the Palestinian-Israeli issue at the center of attention after years of neglect at the regional and international levels.

Moronic word salad. Here's an uncomfortable fact for brain dead leftist morons who support terrorists, it is the terrorists who attack Israel and use their own as human shields. It takes and astounding level of ignorance and stupidity to support Hamas or defend their actions.

But here you are, the poster boy for ignorance and stupidity doing just that.

So what are the State’s borders? Currency?
They are getting smaller every day. Many Israelis are looking for land to grab. Many nations are offended by Israel's slaughter of Palestinians and the destruction of Gaza. They are not antisemitic. They are pro-human. I suspect that many Palestinians, who survived the Israeli attacks, will not love Israel when it is over. It is likely that they will take umbrage at the family members killed and the destruction of their schools, hospitals and homes. Israel is creating a generation of haters.

They are getting smaller every day. Many Israelis are looking for land to grab. Many nations are offended by Israel's slaughter of Palestinians and the destruction of Gaza. They are not antisemitic. They are pro-human. I suspect that many Palestinians, who survived the Israeli attacks, will not love Israel when it is over. It is likely that they will take umbrage at the family members killed and the destruction of their schools, hospitals and homes. Israel is creating a generation of haters.
But what are the State’s borders? Currency? Capital?

As usual, you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

And, as far as the Palestinian support for Hamas, it’s only about 35% for Hamas as a political party. That’s totally separate than the support for the attack, which is much higher. In that respect, about 75% believe that the offensive has put the Palestinian-Israeli issue at the center of attention after years of neglect at the regional and international levels.
You retarded piece of shit

"According to the poll, only seven percent of Gazans blamed Hamas for their suffering. Seventy-one percent of all Palestinians supported Hamas’s decision to attack Israel on October 7 — up 14 points among Gazans and down 11 points among West Bank Palestinians compared to three months ago."

I'm going to ask you again dipshit how many "zionists" did Hamas kill on Oct 7? Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews it's "zionists" they dont like. So what's the number of "zionists" they killed, you fucking retard?

And because you're a retard

"16. Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the Jews because of their religion. Hamas does not wage a struggle against the Jews because they are Jewish but wages a struggle against the Zionists who occupy Palestine. Yet, it is the Zionists who constantly identify Judaism and the Jews with their own colonial project and illegal entity".

Explain to us how Hamas killed only the Zionists on Oct 7 and not the Jews. Idiots like you make me want to vomit.

Yak think.

( Thank you, Earl )
I don't know how they can recognize something that doesn't exist, never had existed and probably never will exist.

But we do know that leftists and terrorists huggers are delusional and suffer from severely low IQs. ;)
You've got 143 embassies to ask.

Back