Notable dissident Russell Brand under attack

What's this guy opposing lately to earn him the dissident label?

Is he being charged for some alleged sexual misconduct
that was never reported when it supposedly happened?

How do those "Me Too" broads get away with that shit?

I only know him from his reprising a Dudley Moore role some time ago.

I liked Moore's Arthur a lot more, but that's just a subjective opinion, of course.

The “canceled” have one thing in common: their commitment to the truth.

They came for Tucker Carlson because he spoke the truth.

They came for Joe Rogan because he had conversations about the truth.

They came for Jordan Peterson because he challenged their lies.

They came for Julian Assange and Edward Snowden because they revealed the truth.

They came for Elon Musk because he allowed the truth to be spoken.

Now they’ve come for Russell Brand because he’s showing others that it’s possible to engage with the truth by asking questions.

The “canceled” have one thing in common: their commitment to the truth.

They came for Tucker Carlson because he spoke the truth.

They came for Joe Rogan because he had conversations about the truth.

They came for Jordan Peterson because he challenged their lies.

They came for Julian Assange and Edward Snowden because they revealed the truth.

They came for Elon Musk because he allowed the truth to be spoken.

Now they’ve come for Russell Brand because he’s showing others that it’s possible to engage with the truth by asking questions.

Not sure who "they" are or even from where they are coming or why,

but I will be honest---

you lost me at Tucker Carlson.:laugh:

Men: I have said this before and I will say it again....you must be extremely careful now when picking your women....if they decide that they want to hurt you with lies they can now easily do it.....if power comes to take you out they will offer big incentives for your women to lie about you.

It is notable that Trumps women have almost university refused to lie about him....he is an example of doing it right.

Oh no. I don't believe this shit for a second.

Yeah, he got too woke, now they're coming for him.

Damn! :(

People that make false allegations like that should be hanged, not even by the neck with a quick snap.

By the feet upside down and left where they are to rot. :mad:

This is a dark age....under the rule of the regressive WOKE dissidents get crushed....I have been warning about this for several years now.

Men: I have said this before and I will say it again....you must be extremely careful now when picking your women....if they decide that they want to hurt you with lies they can now easily do it.....if power comes to take you out they will offer big incentives for your women to lie about you.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Are you worried one of those women you beat the shit out of will turn on you, you sick fuckig psychopath. I hope they do. You are a scumbag of the first order.

It is notable that Trumps women have almost university refused to lie about him....he is an example of doing it right.

Except for the dozens of women he raped. They are talking. One of them has gotten millions from Trump.

Bret and Heather have been pointing out for years that the Revolution is not just coming for dissidents from the right, it comes for everyone who refuses to think and do as they are told, they experience this personally.

Back