Notable dissident Russell Brand under attack

I'd like to believe that Russell Brand was above all of these kind of things he has been accused of.

First of all, he is somewhat of a ladies man, and a lot of young women thought he was IT (Whatever It Is), he could possibly have whatever he wants without just forcing himself on anyone. The problem his fans have is taking him all too seriously. The problem for Russell is, you really cannot ever take him seriously on anything. Perhaps some young women took him all too seriously, and felt cheated in the end. Who knows really?

But, he does have one of those crazy lifestyles of the rich and famous, and has been pretty much a crazy clown most of his life. That was his secret charm wasn't it? We tend to love clowns like Russell Brand, Jim Carey, and Robin Williams!

He did sober up, and beat the devil with all of his drug addictions. so that is admirable! He has morphed himself into one of the world's most notable conspiracy Theorists, and that is a lot less than admirable. Who knows if he is even being serious there though! Like I said, you cannot take him seriously!

He is simply there to entertain you and toy with your mind a little.

So, who knows what this investigation will turn up. Probably just a bunch of He said Vs. She saids!

Good luck Rusty! And Good Luck fans and foe, in ever knowing the truth here.

Last edited:
Brand is being charged with rape. He is accused of using his power to take advantage of girls. This is what it is about, not his politics. The red response is like it is to Trump's crimes. Trump is being prosecuted for his politics, even though he was found chargeable by 4 grand juries of various citizens. The self-delusion that rightys are capable of is incredible.
Now more girls he abused are coming out. That is how it works. They do not want to be the only one.

Last edited:
Remembering how we used to talk about Soviet dissidents as we watch Western dissidents being abused is a mind fuck.

Of course I dont tend to get actually ignored....I am way too close to the truth for that....thats what the education was for.

So YouTube suspends Russell Brand from making money on its platform.

His live shows have been indefinitely postponed and refunds offered.

His body of work on Channel4 has been scrubbed.

And yet there is not even an arrest or an interview under caution.

THIS is cancel culture.

Woe betide anyone who gets accused for anything they did - last year or 15 or even 40 years ago. I don’t care about someone’s politics or celebrity status, but everyone deserves to be considered innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court.

-------------------------------------

Under the rule of the Regressive WOKE dissidents are crushed.

We have regressed all the way back to this.

Buckle Up, this is going to hurt.

You were warned.

!

HAWKEYE THE WISE: Free Man all the way till last breath.

Notice how most of you ignorant coward utterly useless fucks submit to tyranny.

Fuck You.

Agree. He has officially reached ignore status. His act is utterly stale.

All he does is take the most extreme trumptard position on everything and claim fact is fiction and visa versa. Agree, I just ignore him now.

Also, he calls everyone with a different opinion from his "a liar". As if he's some kind of all-true soothsayer. What a joke!

Back