Obama and dem congress cause resurgance of Republican core values.

1. Straw man.
2. Deflection.

Ok, so let me rephrase it.

Either you:

1) Enjoy oral sex, ignore that you believe its unhealthy, and use it as a knock against gays while you enjoy it yourself.

or

2) Refuse to engage in oral sex because you think its unhealthy. Which is probably the saddest thing I have heard you say.

Like Damo said, oral sex is da bomb.

Damo, you really need to start putting sub headings in this thread.

Chapter 9: Oral Sex and Erections

Carry on.

Ok, so let me rephrase it.

Either you:

1) Enjoy oral sex, ignore that you believe its unhealthy, and use it as a knock against gays while you enjoy it yourself.

or

2) Refuse to engage in oral sex because you think its unhealthy. Which is probably the saddest thing I have heard you say.

Like Damo said, oral sex is da bomb.
More deflection little man.

Which does not dispute what I said. I said previously that if one or both of the people have an STD it is unhealthy.

But the act of oral sex itself is not unhealthy. And, oral sex in a mongamous relationship is certainly not unhealthy.
That's like arguing that DUI isn't unhealthy, because if you ain't drunk, driving is relatively safe.

The medical science, however, is conclusive.

That's like arguing that DUI isn't unhealthy, because if you ain't drunk, driving is relatively safe.

The medical science, however, is conclusive.

That is ridiculous. Driving has been shown to be dangerous without drinking being involved. And being drunk has been shown to be dangerous without driving being involved.

Oral sex is not unhealthy in and of itself. That statement still holds true. What you linked to was a study of the spread of HIV. And oral sex with someone with HIV is indeed unhealthy.

Then by all means, feel free to detail your personal sexual practices here.

Lmao

Your interest in my sexual practices is a bit strange, wouldn't you say?

But the two choices I gave are still accurate. Unless you have lied, one of them fits.

I will say that oral sex is not taboo in my relationship with my wife. And it has not been taboo with any of the women I have been romantically involved with. None of us thought it was unhealthy.

That is ridiculous. Driving has been shown to be dangerous without drinking being involved. And being drunk has been shown to be dangerous without driving being involved.

Oral sex is not unhealthy in and of itself. That statement still holds true. What you linked to was a study of the spread of HIV. And oral sex with someone with HIV is indeed unhealthy.

Once again you've taken an argument into the realm of misunderstanding that only the uneducated could develop.

Read the link again little man, its HPV, not HIV. *shrug*

SM, the fact that you try and claim some victory or points from being called names, after all the names you have called me is about as hypocritical as it gets.

You have made so many claims without evidence (or basis in facts) that it boggles my mind.

Your claims about homosexuality is ridiculous and goes against what has been said by both the APA and the AMA.

Your dodges to avoid topics have become laughable.

Yea...personally I'm not keeping score. SM is one twisted individual. I wonder what happened in his life to warp him so badly?

Back