Obama, Edwards Meet in NC

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8USH5JO0&show_article=1

CHICAGO (AP) - Barack Obama sneaked down to North Carolina Sunday and met with former rival John Edwards, who has yet to make an endorsement in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Officials at North Carolina television station WTVD said they have video taken from a helicopter of Obama leaving Edwards' home in Chapel Hill. A producer said the station was "tipped off" about the meeting, but said the source was confidential.

The Obama campaign confirmed the meeting. Although reporters normally travel everywhere with Obama, he left them behind to fly down in secret from his hometown.

More at link...

edwards is really turning into a scum bag. basically trying to figure out who to endorse so that he gets the most out of it.

edwards is really turning into a scum bag. basically trying to figure out who to endorse so that he gets the most out of it.

Says who?

How do you know what is being said in these conversations, or if he is even considering any offers?

Personally, I don't think he's going to endorse anyone. I think he's meeting with them to pressure them to adopt some of his agenda regarding poverty.

Any speculation is just that, though - speculation. It's really stupid to say he's "turning into a scum bag" just because of ill-informed assumptions.

Says who?

How do you know what is being said in these conversations, or if he is even considering any offers?

Personally, I don't think he's going to endorse anyone. I think he's meeting with them to pressure them to adopt some of his agenda regarding poverty.

Any speculation is just that, though - speculation. It's really stupid to say he's "turning into a scum bag" just because of ill-informed assumptions.

I agree. Very stupid to say that.... because obviously he is not just now "turning" into a scumbag. He has mastered that artform for many many years now.

I agree. Very stupid to say that.... because obviously he is not just now "turning" into a scumbag. He has mastered that artform for many many years now.

Yeah, but your opinion on this is meaningless, because you're coming from a starting point of "all trial lawyers are naturally scumbags."

There are no facts behind your opinion; just bias & personal animosity. It's worthless.
:clink:

Edwards is doing nothing wrong by talking to the perspective candidates.

Edwards was the one who took no lobby money.

If he was OUT to get something he would not have done that.

Edwards wants his country fixed just like you and me.

Is that really what you think that article "proves"?

1) Remove stick from your ass....

2) take a deep breath, cause that does indeed feel better, doesn't it?

3) what does the rolling eyes smiley mean to you?

4) In case you are unable to discern what it means, it means I am being sarcastic. Using the same standard as those that post an article on a wide stance Rep or a pedophile Priest and then associate all Reps or all Priests to the actions of the one or few.

5) Still pissy? Then bugger off. :tongout:

and Lorax... yes, Edwards is most certainly a scum bag.

Tell us....

how much did Edwards make vs. his legal assistants?

how much did Edwards make vs. his clients?

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1) Remove stick from your ass....

2) take a deep breath, cause that does indeed feel better, doesn't it?

3) what does the rolling eyes smiley mean to you?

4) In case you are unable to discern what it means, it means I am being sarcastic. Using the same standard as those that post an article on a wide stance Rep or a pedophile Priest and then associate all Reps or all Priests to the actions of the one or few.

5) Still pissy? Then bugger off. :tongout:

Okay, so that makes your 3rd contradiction on this thread, and the 2nd time you did exactly what you accuse others of doing to poor widdle Republicans all the time. That makes you a hypocrite, right?

Oh - and it's also the only thing you really do here, and that is try desperately to find some stretch of an example that "liberals do it, too!"

Okay, so that makes your 3rd contradiction on this thread, and the 2nd time you did exactly what you accuse others of doing to poor widdle Republicans all the time. That makes you a hypocrite, right?

Oh - and it's also the only thing you really do here, and that is try desperately to find some stretch of an example that "liberals do it, too!"

SERIOUSLY... you will feel better if you remove the stick from your ass.

I WAS KIDDING. HENCE THE ROLLING EYES SMILEY.

and Lorax... yes, Edwards is most certainly a scum bag.

Tell us....

how much did Edwards make vs. his legal assistants?

how much did Edwards make vs. his clients?

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How much did he make? Christ, you sound like someone from MoveOn.

It's called capitalism, Freak; how much do you think Bush made compared to the front office assistants of the Texas Rangers? Do you think anyone cares?

Pathetic. You're just a hater, and you've got nuthin'...

It's called capitalism, Freak; how much do you think Bush made compared to the front office assistants of the Texas Rangers? Do you think anyone cares?

LOL. Wow. How many times does somebody have to point out sarcasm to lefties?

I understand it is capitalism you twit. But isn't that part of Edwards bitch fest against corporations? That CEOs make 100 times what the average worker makes?

Back