Obama has been the first Black president before

It is what you hated him for for years remember.

Its a false label.

Yes he has cosponsered bills in the past but others have too.

Can you prove this image you have of him is real?

Fuck bipartisanship. The Republicans need to be driven into a goddamn hole, not given even more chances to filibuster and obstruct everything the Democrats do to death.

It is what you hated him for for years remember.

Its a false label.

Yes he has cosponsered bills in the past but others have too.

Can you prove this image you have of him is real?

Um... I have never hated McCain. I wanted him to get the nod over Bush in 2000. I like him now. It is not a false label to suggest he reaches across the aisle more than the most (if not all) of the others. McCain/Feingold, McCain/Kennedy, gang of 14 etc....

Has Obama ever co-sponsored a bill that the Dems did not approve of?

To my recollection both of the collaborations with Feingold and Kennedy were passed with more Dem support than Rep. Which means it was McCain coming across the aisle to join the Dems. This is why the far right doesn't trust him Desh.

The only image that is false is the one currently being painted of McCain by the left.

More than most Rs anyway.

That has not been the case for awhile now thought huh?

You mean since he started campaigning for President?

Again, more than most Dems as well. Name one Dem that has co-sponsored a bill that was supported more by Reps than by Dems.

What was his last Bi partisan bill?

You keep asking me questions and I answer, yet refuse to answer mine.... so you first....

When is the last Dem/Rep co-sponsored bill that received more Rep support than Dem support?

for your question... lets just go with the McCain/Kennedy for the last one just for arguments sake. (which was about 18 months before he began campaigning for President)

Heres the problem, how do you look that up?

I tried and I couldnt even verify McCains record.

Surely there must be one you can recall in the past three years.... unless of course there just aren't any.... :cool:

Seriously, I am not sure where you would look something like that up. But the point is, I can name times when McCain did. How about Obama?

cant find a list.

The point is the whole McCain as maverik thing is not very real.

He has voted for Bush anything the majority of the time .

Forget it. In the world of today's liberal, reaching across the aisle means agreeing 100% with their opinion. A good reacher gets the opposition to agree with the liberals. Anyone who disagrees at any time is a partisan neocon hack.

Back