Obama & Hillary have crossed that line

You should try considering actual ideas and beliefs to form your opinion instead of going with "political pragmatism" as your worldview.

And you should try coming out of the closet. You're social pragmatism in playing a straight man is really hindering your ability to make friends.

And you should try coming out of the closet. You're social pragmatism in playing a straight man is really hindering your ability to make friends.

Unwarranted misguided gay bashing? You have hardly any redeeming aspects to your intellect. Your identity is formed by who you hate the most, whites, men, christians etc...pathetic.

I disagree. He may end up not Being a bush suck up. And I think he lies less that Shrub. But, he's a Neocon who believes in failed conservative principels that help destroy the middle class. And I think he's quite willing to bomb iran.

shhhhhh!

If you say it enough times they will believe it.

so who is better? romney or mccain cause those are my options if hillary is running. If its obama i will vote for him.

I disagree. He may end up not Being a bush suck up. And I think he lies less that Shrub. But, he's a Neocon who believes in failed conservative principels that help destroy the middle class. And I think he's quite willing to bomb iran.
I think he wrote a song about that once.

Back