Obama hits it out of the park

:p do you ever wonder whether or not we'd be so impressed with his speeches had Monkey boy actually been literate and annunciated his words?

HeHe, it's true. Chimpy has set the bar so low for coherency and grammar, that I think I'm starting to even understand Battleborne's posts now.

As for the usual "unsupported fibs and misquotes," maybe you should re-read the speech and show me where Obama offered an "unqualified endorsement" of Wright.

Sure, as soon as you re-read my post and show me where I said he did it in his speech.

:rolleyes:

Note: That would constitute "suporting your point", in case you haven't seen the technique before.... and in case it were possible.

Sure, as soon as you re-read my post and show me where I said he did it in his speech.

:rolleyes:

Note: That would constitute "suporting your point", in case you haven't seen the technique before.... and in case it were possible.

Are you retarded?

I read about half the Obama speech so far, and was very impressed. He makes the best argument possible, I think, for sticking with the pastor despite the pastor's insane anti-American views.

Unfortunately, Obama is still wrong. Some things are flat inexcuseable. It's difficult, I know, to part from someone who does all the things Obama described his pastor as doing. But that doesn't make it any less necessary. Just because the pastor is a very nice guy on many issues, doesn't mean it's OK to provide an unqualified endorsement by sticking with him. This is known as the Hitler-loved-dogs defense, and in a case like this, it just doesn't fly well enough, despite Obama's excellent arguments after the fact.

There ARE other pastors, some of whom are just as nice guys as Obama claims this one to be. And I'd like to think he could find one, of whatever color Obama prefers, who doesn NOT think that America is the personification of all eveil as this loony nutcase does.

Biggest problem with that speech, is that it's not nearly as spectacular as ten seconds of that hate-filled pastor screaming "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!". Guess which soundbite(s) will get more play between now and election day... especially in late October/early November.

Obama showed poor judgement in sticking with the guy, nice or not, spiritual or not. Now he'll have to pay the price.

On a side note, I just watched Fred Barnes commentary on Fox regarding the speech. He has to have one of the smallest minds I have ever seen.

Obama kicked so much ass on this. He would not renounce shit. Good for him. Im so tired of these zionists bullying anyone who dare exhibit strong racial identity.

Obama kicked so much ass on this. He would not renounce shit. Good for him. Im so tired of these zionists bullying anyone who dare exhibit strong racial identity.
Cheering what even Obama said was divisive and unsupportable. You are one funny guy.

Cheering what even Obama said was divisive and unsupportable. You are one funny guy.

It's still a victory for non noahide brainwash victims everywhere, because he would not renounce the individuals involved in the comments, which is what the zionists and their brainwashed goyim supporters are accustomed to getting. I'm wearing a party hat. It's Morning In AmeriKKKa.

Back