Obama in Big Corps pocket

Are the funds directly from the corps or are they from people who WORK for the corps? Because after their 9-5 they are US citizens that are allowed to donate money in the amount of 2,300 dollars to a candidate for the general election. If they are bundled and then given over to him by the CEO of Goldman Sachs then I think you have a point. Checks from the rep of a corp which he bundled come with some unspoke expectations. Checks from individuals do not. I have donated some money to his campaign as well as some more local elections. They come from me and I am an employee of my law firm but they are not in anyway from my firm because the guy whose name is first on the door is a die hard republican and my money and his go different ways. But some people might say Ohhh nooo that firm donated to Obama. Which is in no way true.

Superfreak, see above.

Also, do you have evidence that Obama accepted money for PACs or lobbyists?

That is about two months worth out of a year and a half of fund raising.

why dont you tell us how much McSame has raised?

So according to your two posts, Obama's $61 million from corps is over 50% of the total McCain has raised. Yeah, just a drop in the bucket.

So according to your two posts, Obama's $61 million from corps is over 50% of the total McCain has raised. Yeah, just a drop in the bucket.

You keep saying "from corps" which is a lie. Please cease and desist lying while accusing others of "stretching the truth."

Thanks.

If they have a clear majority and can pass things without the Rs getting in the way then you can join us while we whip them and force them to do the right thing.

Ohh I will vote for Obama and I will support many of the "right thing" Changes. Fear not about that. I just do not expect those in our govt to do their part.

McCain raises his own money so the 60 can ohnly be measured against the rest sof what Obama has raised. I it about 1/6 of his money. That means 5/6ths of his money is from regular Joe Americans.

How about McCain ? what % is from Joes?

SF you haven't answered my question. Were these donations bundled? Were they hand delivered by reps from different corps? If so then you have a point. If not then it just means that Obama has made some inroads with voters that work for these corporations. The package makes all the difference.

Ohh I will vote for Obama and I will support many of the "right thing" Changes. Fear not about that. I just do not expect those in our govt to do their part.

They can be bought they are just human. Its our job to whip their asses when they allow themselfs to be bought.

McCain raises his own money so the 60 can ohnly be measured against the rest sof what Obama has raised. I it about 1/6 of his money. That means 5/6ths of his money is from regular Joe Americans.

Oh. So now only %'s are relevant. Desh, why are you going to such intellectual foolishness to keep framing Obama as somehow innocent and above it all? McCain is a fucker too. Is the lesser of two evils the only thing you can envision?

Desh don't even concede this. Unless there was some clear indication that these donations were from one guy who bundled them all then the money is not from corporations. You can't donate more than 2300 bucks to a campaign from any one source so HOW they are packaged indicates WHO they are really from.

SF you haven't answered my question. Were these donations bundled? Were they hand delivered by reps from different corps? If so then you have a point. If not then it just means that Obama has made some inroads with voters that work for these corporations. The package makes all the difference.

I do not know. I am going off the information in the Trib. Given that they broke it up to show that $60mm came from these sources which implies the rest came from individuals I am assuming this $60mm is bundled money.

I do not know. I am going off the information in the Trib. Given that they broke it up to show that $60mm came from these sources which implies the rest came from individuals I am assuming this $60mm is bundled money.

Basically, you got nothin' exceptin' some implyin' and assumin' which equates to a steaming pile of horse shit, as usual.

Are they? I have been really busy so I haven’t read any threads other than the one I posted. I didn’t even read this one – just DH’s last post on it.

Ohh they are busy on another thread crying that bush is just a victim because part of a problem existed before he took Office. The DOJ backlog.

Pretty funny.

Ohh they are busy on another thread crying that bush is just a victim because part of a problem existed before he took Office. The DOJ backlog.

Pretty funny.
The strawman isn't big enough to fit in one thread, uscit has to spread the fallacy to other threads.

Here is a factcheck.org article on the percent of money McCain has received from lobbyists and PAC's.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/142399

What a typical hack job by a USC alum. Acting like you found this info. Did you actually read the original article in this thread that stated....

"To which FactCheck.org replied: "We find that to be a large exaggeration and a lame excuse. In fact, donations from PACs and lobbyists make up less than 1.7 percent of McCain's total receipts, and they account for only about 1.1 percent of the [Republican National Committee's] receipts."

Dumbass trojan.

:rolleyes:

Back