Obama in Big Corps pocket

Cawacko I’m very disappointed that you did no drunk posting on such a big drinking weekend. My God, you’re not maturing are you?

Please don't ever accuse me of the M word again or you and I will cease being friends.

There were too many people around and one computer in the house and I was unable to get access and the needed times.

I drank on Friday from 3:00pm to 2:30am with very little break in between. I woke up Saturday late and have had a serious limp since. I suffered some sort of UDI, Unintended Drinking Injury, to my leg. It could have come when I was dancing in the street or at any other time. I was physically unable to rally on Saturday so I spent the entire day sober which I don't want to talk about.

What a typical hack job by a USC alum. Acting like you found this info. Did you actually read the original article in this thread that stated....

"To which FactCheck.org replied: "We find that to be a large exaggeration and a lame excuse. In fact, donations from PACs and lobbyists make up less than 1.7 percent of McCain's total receipts, and they account for only about 1.1 percent of the [Republican National Committee's] receipts."

Dumbass trojan.

:rolleyes:

Hey Damo, I thought this homo was going to be 86'd from the board. What happened? Until he stops hating and recognizes greatness which includes hoping on the bandwagon he is no longer allowed to post here.

Please don't ever accuse me of the M word again or you and I will cease being friends.

There were too many people around and one computer in the house and I was unable to get access and the needed times.

I drank on Friday from 3:00pm to 2:30am with very little break in between. I woke up Saturday late and have had a serious limp since. I suffered some sort of UDI, Unintended Drinking Injury, to my leg. It could have come when I was dancing in the street or at any other time. I was physically unable to rally on Saturday so I spent the entire day sober which I don't want to talk about.

I see. Thanks for the recap, I will have to make do this time.

Hey Damo, I thought this homo was going to be 86'd from the board. What happened? Until he stops hating and recognizes greatness which includes hoping on the bandwagon he is no longer allowed to post here.
HE recognizes the greatness of DU. That's all that matters.

HE recognizes the greatness of DU. That's all that matters.

In hockey yes. No question.

Wacko is just pissy because his trojan "hoping" bandwagon is falling apart. Much like the over-hyped wannabe football players Bush and Leinart are falling apart in the Pros. Amazing what happens when they start going up against REAL football players.

Vince Young. Enough said.

Passing yards....

VY.... 4745 ML... not so much

Rushing...

VY... 847 Running back RB... barely ahead at 1146

So sad that it only takes one Big Twelve player to surpass the efforts of the two "superstars" from USC.

Last edited:
Back