Obama Just Announced his Pick!

OK, you just made me turn the TV on in my classroom.....something I never do.

I would have done the same, luckily I'm not going to my classroom for another few hours! I did go to foxnews.com. I should have known better! Good one. :cof1:

LOl. I knew you were full of it. You’re such a pest! But you have some, like poor leaning, fooled.

tee hee!

I noticed that there were a lot of views.

My guess is everyone was too busy googling to reply :readit:

I would have done the same, luckily I'm not going to my classroom for another few hours! I did go to foxnews.com. I should have known better! Good one. :cof1:

Thanks.

I struggled with who to go with. I needed it unbelievable, but slightly believable enough to have you guys googling away......

Thanks.

I struggled with who to go with. I needed it unbelievable, but slightly believable enough to have you guys googling away......

It was an excellent choice I must say. A good way for me to start my day....a little heart stopping action and a good laugh.:)

Yes Damo, I've been doing this for 22 years and the more you do it the more you learn to control your class and keep them on task and the better you keep them doing on the standardized test the easier it is to operate without much scrutiny from the bosses. I really enjoy the kids.......and thus the job. Done right there is some freedom throughout the day. I'll never be rich but I have had a lot of fun in my working career.

Yes Damo, I've been doing this for 22 years and the more you do it the more you learn to control your class and keep them on task and the better you keep them doing on the standardized test the easier it is to operate without much scrutiny from the bosses. I really enjoy the kids.......and thus the job. Done right there is some freedom throughout the day. I'll never be rich but I have had a lot of fun in my working career.
For me it would be the increased time I get to spend with my own kids. I've been aiming in that direction, it's the end of the 15-year plan.

You get to access teh interwebs while you are in the classroom? Awesome. I gotta become a teacher.

Oh damo, all my kids have laptops now. Me too! :clink: TV and projection and smartboard. School is still school, we're just all connected now.

Remember 'announcements and pledge' over the speaker? Now it's done as a 'news cast' by the students, on closed circuit. :cof1:

Oh damo, all my kids have laptops now. Me too! :clink: TV and projection and smartboard. School is still school, we're just all connected now.

Remember 'announcements and pledge' over the speaker? Now it's done as a 'news cast' by the students, on closed circuit. :cof1:
I can't wait. What do you think the chances of me teaching a Poli-sci class in HS would be?

Back