Obama Just Announced his Pick!

I'll let you off the hook for now. But I'll have to remember this for another time:

A. Kathi hit on you
B. You LIKED it!
C. There's footage

Frankly, this whole episode turns my stomach.

I'm sorry, but I am just not pro-interpolitical dating.

Might as well have fun with it .. Baby .. sweetie :)

LOL! Sorry to leave you alone to Lady T. Had to shower and straiten my hair. Meeting with incoming middle schoolers and parents. We all will speak about our 'class expectations.' Then again, we have 'areas to cover.' Mine? (how appropriate!) Hygiene and discipline. ;)

Wow, I thought I was Avant-garde having my uncle a priest, marry my Jewish husband and I nearly 30 years ago. Sheesh, never thought of inter-political. :clink:

You gotta admit .. there is something a bit "tawdry" about inter-political.

Of course interracial is all good.

Meg's Return

This has, BY FAR, been my favorite thread on the message board.

First I had to google it...couldn't believe I missed something so important :)

Then it made me realize how much I missed teaching even though I know staying home with my kiddos is the best thing. Also, it's nice to see that there really are many of us who do it for the love of teaching...

THEN I was just amused where the thread went.

THANKS!!! :p

Having read through the past page or so, it seems BAC and I deserve kudos for being the 'couple' of no return.

Darla and others wished to trash us, but what we have is real. :cool:

Ignore all incoming posts where it appears BAC disagrees with me in any cogent form. He's just playing.

Having read through the past page or so, it seems BAC and I deserve kudos for being the 'couple' of no return.

Darla and others wished to trash us, but what we have is real. :cool:

Ignore all incoming posts where it appears BAC disagrees with me in any cogent form. He's just playing.

I feel all giddy like I am curling up with a new cheesy romance. :cof1:

Back