Obama ranked 11th best president

Yes oh course very objective. Idiot
These scholars ranked Republicans as three of the top six presidents. That's more Republicans in the top six than Democrats.

Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower.

These scholars ranked Republicans as three of the top six presidents. That's more Republicans in the top six than Democrats.

Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower.

That doesnt change a thing. It's not an objective measure. Period. It's not my fault.

You can’t rank presidents as they all face different circumstances.

If Lincoln was president today he might very well suck, if Trump was president in the 1860s he might have saved the Union

2022 Sienna Presidential Ranking Survey of Historians and Political Scientists

Barack Obama - 11th best
Joe Biden - 19th
Bill Clinton - 14th
Jimmy Carter - 24th

Donald Trumpf - 43rd worst
George Dubya Bush - 35th
George HW Bush - 20th
Ron Reagan - 18th

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

what absolute horseshit. how many Gen Z morons did they actually seek out before they started gathering stats for this shit?

Trump figures. Interesting that Biden is between Reagan and GHW Bush.

Biden's street cred is currently probably based on the fact that he has the very unusual achievement of unseating an incumbent president, and he passed the 21st century's most significant slew of landmark legislative achievements, and with only tiny majorities in Congress.

His rank will undoubtedly be subject to how the history of his presidency ultimately unfolds.

Last edited:
Biden's street cred is currently probably based on the fact that he has the very unusual achievement of unseating an incumbent president, and he passed the 21st century's most significant slew of landmark legislative achievements, and with only tiny minorities in Congress.

His rank will undoubtedly be subject to how the history of his presidency ultimately unfolds.
I’m thinking he’s reputation will be better off if he goes out on a high note rather than fading into befuddlement with a second term.

I’m thinking he’s reputation will be better off if he goes out on a high note rather than fading into befuddlement with a second term.

Mitch McConnell is older than Biden, so I'm not going to rule out the possibility that people who are 80 years old can't serve capably in leadership

Mitch McConnell is older than Biden, so I'm not going to rule out the possibility that people who are 80 years old can't serve capably in leadership
Nancy Pelosi was also older than Biden while serving as Speaker, she’s a boss lady!

If Mitch dies it doesn’t matter, if Biden dies we get Harris who is the most unpopular VP in US history

Moscow Mitch needs to go too. Same for Feinstein.

Mainly, however, is that the job of Senator is far less stressful and demanding than POTUS.

2022 Sienna Presidential Ranking Survey of Historians and Political Scientists

Barack Obama - 11th best
Joe Biden - 19th
Bill Clinton - 14th
Jimmy Carter - 24th

Donald Trumpf - 43rd worst
George Dubya Bush - 35th
George HW Bush - 20th
Ron Reagan - 18th

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Laughable bullshit.

Worst president in history - HANDS DOWN - Quid Pro Biden - Mr. Corrupt
Right behind him - Jimmy Carter.

Most damage done to the Constitution:

Abraham Lincoln
Right behind him - Franklin Roosevelt

Laughable bullshit.

Worst president in history - HANDS DOWN - Quid Pro Biden - Mr. Corrupt
Right behind him - Jimmy Carter.

Most damage done to the Constitution:

Abraham Lincoln
Right behind him - Franklin Roosevelt
Thanks for proving you have no credibility in judging the historical greatness of presidents.

You spent January 6, 2021 cheering on an insurrection to stop a legal and peaceful transfer of power, so your supposed dedication to the constitution does not pass the laugh test.

Back