Obama ranked 11th best president

Thanks for proving you have no credibility in judging the historical greatness of presidents.

ROFL

A Wiki entry on why Donna twamp is a poopy doo doo

You spent January 6, 2021 cheering on an insurrection to stop a legal and peaceful transfer of power, so your supposed dedication to the constitution does not pass the laugh test.

You spent the Reichstag Fire cheering for the end of the 1st Amendment and hoping that Gestapo troops would shoot down anyone who DARED protest against your GLORIOUS Reich.

Moron Marxists are not a legitimate indicator - Herr Comrade.

You and they have ZERO credibility. You're a partisan hack, nothing more.

Mine as well.

If the goal was to engage in treason against the Executive Branch - she did it.

Hate is the only thing you understand. Like all fascist democrats, you operate on pure emotion, and hatred is the strongest - so your Reich feeds it to you.

BUT other than hatred of Trump, what exactly did Eva Braun Pelosi "accomplish?" Be specific.

If the goal was to engage in treason against the Executive Branch - she did it.

Hate is the only thing you understand. Like all fascist democrats, you operate on pure emotion, and hatred is the strongest - so your Reich feeds it to you.

BUT other than hatred of Trump, what exactly did Eva Braun Pelosi "accomplish?" Be specific.

She was able to cover up her husbands gay affair

It's not even close. We had John Boner, Paul Ryan, that guy who molested young boys Gingrich, and Tip O'Neil.
Nancy just rises head and shoulders above that cesspool of immorality and ineffectiveness
none of them were ever disrespectful to their democratic presidents like Pelosi was.

She made a mockery of the speaker’s position

Yes, it was and you should stop lying. There was only one man in his underwear, because he had been sleeping.

Another lie, he used a hammer to gain access to the house through the back door.

Why did NBC delete all audio and video of their reporter who showed up right after the police and quoted them saying it was a domestic dispute?

It’s because Pelosi used her power to squash the story so people don’t find out her husband is a homosexual

Yes, it was and you should stop lying. There was only one man in his underwear, because he had been sleeping.

More lies, I bet you got your information from Tucker.

Educate yourself, troll, so you don’t bear false witness.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...details-about-the-paul-pelosi-attack-00064323

Plus the Pelosis had cameras all around their house but none of them recorded a break in because the police said they are turned off when Nancy isn’t there.

What kind of bullshit is that?

Plus the Pelosis had cameras all around their house but none of them recorded a break in because the police said they are turned off when Nancy isn’t there.

What kind of bullshit is that?
I guess Mr. Pelosi felt safe. I bet they now leave the cameras on at all times.

I guess Mr. Pelosi felt safe. I bet they now leave the cameras on at all times.

The thing is that the Pelosis don’t control the cameras, they hire a security company to monitor them but apparently the company doesn’t monitor them when Nancy isn’t there, in fact they just shut them off even though they are being paid to watch them.

Now explain to me how that makes any sense

Back