Obama ranked 11th best president

The thing is that the Pelosis don’t control the cameras, they hire a security company to monitor them but apparently the company doesn’t monitor them when Nancy isn’t there, in fact they just shut them off even though they are being paid to watch them.

Now explain to me how that makes any sense

“United States Capitol Police security cameras installed at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco residence recorded thebreak-in to her home early last Friday morning, according to a source familiar with the investigation.
The Washington Post first reported that the cameras installed by the U.S. Capitol Police were on when David DePape broke into the home through a rear door, but no one at the law enforcement's command center in Washington, D.C., was watching when he entered.
On Wednesday afternoon, the U.S. Capitol Police released a statement indicating their command center has access to 1,800 cameras, including the ones at the Pelosi residence, that they monitor "around the clock when she is there." The statement acknowledged that because the speaker wasn't home those cameras were not as actively monitored, but the statement says, their officers used information from the feed to help local respond to the incident.”
https://www.npr.org/2022/11/02/1133...cameras-recorded-break-in-at-pelosi-residence

The thing is that the Pelosis don’t control the cameras, they hire a security company to monitor them but apparently the company doesn’t monitor them when Nancy isn’t there, in fact they just shut them off even though they are being paid to watch them.

Now explain to me how that makes any sense
Because it’s your tax dollars paying for the service. Is there any doubt that if the cameras were monitored even when the Speaker wasn’t there that some Pedo Don asskissing traitor would whine and bitch about it?

2022 Sienna Presidential Ranking Survey of Historians and Political Scientists

Barack Obama - 11th best
Joe Biden - 19th
Bill Clinton - 14th
Jimmy Carter - 24th

Donald Trumpf - 43rd worst
George Dubya Bush - 35th
George HW Bush - 20th
Ron Reagan - 18th

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Did you actually parse through any of that? That listing is so full of shit from top to bottom as to be meaningless. The only portion listing Joke Biden is the Senica College polling in 2022. Every other poll in your link stops at Obama or Trump.

Did you actually parse through any of that? That listing is so full of shit from top to bottom as to be meaningless. The only portion listing Joke Biden is the Senica College polling in 2022. Every other poll in your link stops at Obama or Trump.

Lemme guess, Terry; you’re invited to all the best parties because your real nickname is Mr. Personality?

Lemme guess, Terry; you’re invited to all the best parties because your real nickname is Mr. Personality?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything in this thread? I stand by what I said. The ratings are bullshit opinion up and down that link, some worse than others. Some are so egregiously wrong it hurts. You're stupider for just looking at them.

For example, if you scroll down to:

American Politics and the African American Quest for Universal Freedom polls (2002–2020)

Where:

Professors Hanes Walton Jr. and Robert Smith conducted a poll in 2002 for their book American Politics and the African American Quest for Universal Freedom, where 44 African-American political scientists and historians ranked presidents for their personal and institutional racism against their policies to counter racial subordination.

LBJ is listed as "anti-racist." The guy was a through and through bigot racist of the worst ilk.

They list Richard Nixon as both a White Supremist AND as anti-racist. Go figure on that one...

What the fuck does that have to do with anything in this thread? I stand by what I said. The ratings are bullshit opinion up and down that link, some worse than others. Some are so egregiously wrong it hurts. You're stupider for just looking at them.

For example, if you scroll down to:

American Politics and the African American Quest for Universal Freedom polls (2002–2020)

Where:

Professors Hanes Walton Jr. and Robert Smith conducted a poll in 2002 for their book American Politics and the African American Quest for Universal Freedom, where 44 African-American political scientists and historians ranked presidents for their personal and institutional racism against their policies to counter racial subordination.

LBJ is listed as "anti-racist." The guy was a through and through bigot racist of the worst ilk.

They list Richard Nixon as both a White Supremist AND as anti-racist. Go figure on that one...
It was a joke. You’re taking this farrr too seriously, Terry. You’re going to pop like a zit at this rate.

You’re free to cherry-pick the different studies at your leisure, Terry.

I literally said in the OP that I was reporting the most recent survey of historians and political scientists, the 2022 Sienna survey.

The newest data is what matters and has the most relevancy. I didn't bother to look at older data,, or the 1998 CSPAN survey.

It's not even close. We had John Boner, Paul Ryan, that guy who molested young boys Gingrich, and Tip O'Neil.
Nancy just rises head and shoulders above that cesspool of immorality and ineffectiveness

I mean, Eva Braun Pelosi did FAR more for China than any of those men.

Hey, she fucked America over 10 ways from Sunday, but you democrats are loyal to China and she has served Xi well for 50 years.

Yes, it was and you should stop lying. There was only one man in his underwear, because he had been sleeping.

Herr Comrade, I'm still waiting for you to post anything Eva Braun did that benefitted the AMERICAN people.

I don't care about how loyal to Xi she is, nor how much she helped China become the dominant global power. What did she EVER do for America?

I mean, Eva Braun Pelosi did FAR more for China than any of those men.

Hey, she fucked America over 10 ways from Sunday, but you democrats are loyal to China and she has served Xi well for 50 years.

You also believed in Kraken conspiracy theories, that there would be a glorious Red Tsunami last November, and that Russia would defeat Ukraine in less than a week, so your opinions, claims, and predictions carry no weight whatsoever.

Why did NBC delete all audio and video of their reporter who showed up right after the police and quoted them saying it was a domestic dispute?

It’s because Pelosi used her power to squash the story so people don’t find out her husband is a homosexual

Phantasamal is just lying for her Reich.

democrats will tell ANY lie to further the agenda of the party or to coverup scandals.

Yes, this was all over the news and it's utterly stupid for Phantasamal to spew such moronic liew - but her fellow Stalinist democrats will praise he for it.

Standard Disclaimer: I have the idea Phantasamal is a "she" - but could be wrong about that.

The Politico link in NO WAY supports your lies. I won't click the virus infected hate site, "vanity fair"

Politico reports what ever other news source reported, David DePape entered through a rear window.
DePape didn't go into a rage until the police arrive - why do you think (sorry, emote) that is?

It's amazing that 82 year old Paul survived with as vicious as the blow was by DePape

Phantasamal is just lying for her Reich.

democrats will tell ANY lie to further the agenda of the party or to coverup scandals.

Yes, this was all over the news and it's utterly stupid for Phantasamal to spew such moronic liew - but her fellow Stalinist democrats will praise he for it.

Standard Disclaimer: I have the idea Phantasamal is a "she" - but could be wrong about that.

Wrong again, dingo-fucker.

OTOH, I noticed that you like to abuse women on JPP just like you abuse your own wife. Australia needs better laws to protect women from wife-beating dumbasses. 6-12 months in prison would do wonders for you…plus make you someone else’s bitch. LOL

Maybe if you took martial arts, you’d build enough self-confidence you would stop being an abusive asshole. :thup:

This ought to trigger the Reichwingers into going apeshit, esp. the racist ones.

The average rank of the last four democratic presidents is a very respectable rank of 17.

The average rank of the last four Republican presidents is a very mediocre 29.

The average rank of the last four democratic presidents is a very respectable rank of 17.

The average rank of the last four Republican presidents is a very mediocre 29.

I expect to hear the screams of "liberal biased source" at any moment now. lol

Back