Obama, same as Bush

the very fact you think these are "gotcha" posts shows you know i am right to point out the similarities...

if was nothing, you wouldn't even think about gotcha....but you do and use that as if it is bad to point out similarities so you repeatedly use the word "gotcha" as if i am doing something wrong by pointing out similarities with bush.

too funny that you get so worked up about it

weak...

Still, you have got to be kidding by letting these ridiculous, broader comparisons to Bush slide.

I just expect this kind of idiocy from people like Yurt. I don't take it too seriously. Just because he proclaims it doesn't make it so. Desh is going around proclaiming the end of conservatism because of Obama's election and meme preaching about inevitable revolution for the same reason. Idiots are going to do and say what they want, regardless of anyone's attempt to educate them otherwise. There is no real point in engaging in it.

I tend to only argue with people like you, Damocles, Dungheap, and RString. We may have our own biases, but we are at least to some degree aware of them and work to overcome them to engage in thoughtful debate. Arguing with the drones is one of the least useful activities a human being can engage in.

I just expect this kind of idiocy from people like Yurt. I don't take it too seriously. Just because he proclaims it doesn't make it so. Desh is going around proclaiming the end of conservatism because of Obama's election and meme preaching about inevitable revolution for the same reason. Idiots are going to do and say what they want, regardless of anyone's attempt to educate them otherwise. There is no real point in engaging in it.

I tend to only argue with people like you, Damocles, Dungheap, and RString. We may have our own biases, but we are at least to some degree aware of them and work to overcome them to engage in thoughtful debate. Arguing with the drones is one of the least useful activities a human being can engage in.

what did i say that was idiotic?

Back