Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

Yeah...they're about as stupid as those dumbfucks who think 9-11 was an inside job. Kinda like the three of you and the O'Keefe wanna be Mark Dice with his dubbed video.

Dubbed? Prove it.

Dude...this is why you dumbfucks shouldn't read something on a conspiracy theory website and then believe it. Dice admit's he dubs videos. He's well known for it. To quote him:

Ever heard of satire? Are you familiar with video editing and dubbing over your own audio over another video? Jay Leno does this all the time with newscasts and when they cut away to b-roll, the new voice over starts saying crazy things the actual newscaster didn’t say.

Here's a video of him "crashing" a university lecture with his words obviously dubbed in later...

Admit it....you guys are fucking stooges. Hah! Pwnd! #winning!

hey you right wing elitists.

I often sign petitions I don't agree with.

if someone wants something on the ballot I will sign it.

Its called democracy.

Its called democracy.

Where in a democracy does it say you must sign something you disagree with?

Its called democracy.

Where in a democracy does it say you must sign something you disagree with?

Guys...read my post. We have no idea what those people were signing. For all we know the petition was to save the seals. Sheesh...

Dude...this is why you dumbfucks shouldn't read something on a conspiracy theory website and then believe it. Dice admit's he dubs videos. He's well known for it. To quote him:

That was dubbed for comedy effect. It has no bearing on the OP video.

Prove the OP video was dubbed, Howietard.

I have signed petitions and told the person to their FACE I don't like your petition idea but Im willing to allow voters to vote on it.

I have signed petitions and told the person to their FACE I don't like your petition idea but Im willing to allow voters to vote on it.

Is it democracy, in your opinion, when the voters pass an initiative and then our elected officials decline to enforce the voters will such as what happened with Prop 8?

Its called democracy.

And just think you're allowed to vote. No wonder the country is sooooo fucked up, huh moron?

Back