Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

To my understanding many of the people gathering signatures are paid by the number of signatures they can get so them it's about the money they can make not the principle of the idea (it's possible they do support the idea to but money is what most are after). So it's possible to looks on the faces of people you sign for are more of a 'hey lady, why are you lecturing me as I just want your signature I don't care about the issue.'

Desh, I've never understood your almost obsession with your we are a democracy not a constitutional republic argument.

because a constitutional republic is a democracy and your side LIES about it right into the face of the definitions of the words.

I hate lies

because a constitutional republic is a democracy and your side LIES about it right into the face of the definitions of the words.

I hate lies

Let's get one thing clear you don't hate lies. I'll give one example. I grew up in Oakland, CA. That is a fact. Yet you told me that was a lie. How did you come to that conclusion? You called me a racist who hates black people from the bottom of my heart and since you believe that no racists live in Oakland I couldn't possibly be from there.

That is all lies. What you don't like are people who don't toe the Democratic Party line.

Except I didn't post a conspiracy.

Well Goober, claiming that somebody faked a video without proving it is a “conspiracy” where I come from.

The guy is an admitted falsifier of audio recordings. There's nothing conspirational about that, is there Grumps?

So you say, but you post no fucking proof and who the fuck would take your lying word for anything?

I hate lies

You’ve been educated several times here Goober that the only thing “democratic” about America is its democratic elections. Otherwise the people don’t get to govern by referendum. The people are governed by “representation” that is sworn to govern the people by the rule of constitutional law. America is a “Constitutional Republic” and not a fucking mob rule democracy.

I have a pair of ear rings made out of a rivet that wer made by my husbands grandmother.

She was a real life Rosey

It blowns the right wing people away when I do it.

It fun as hell to see their faces

You can almost literally hear the gears in their heads grinding together as they try to process information so obviously outside their narrow way of thinking.

Well Goober, claiming that somebody faked a video without proving it is a “conspiracy” where I come from.

So you say, but you post no fucking proof and who the fuck would take your lying word for anything?

YOU STUPID OLD SENILE FUCKING FART! I posted a quote from the man himself! Don't you need to take your Doans little liver pills right now or whatever it is you old fucks with one foot in the grave need to prevent Alzheimer's!???

Let's get one thing clear you don't hate lies. I'll give one example. I grew up in Oakland, CA. That is a fact. Yet you told me that was a lie. How did you come to that conclusion? You called me a racist who hates black people from the bottom of my heart and since you believe that no racists live in Oakland I couldn't possibly be from there.

That is all lies. What you don't like are people who don't toe the Democratic Party line.

Desh would it be more accurate to say you don't like lies when other tell them but it's ok when you tell them?

Back