Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

Oh BTW you righties

when your assholes sign the Grover pledge they are pledging to a man who wants to repeal not only the bill of rights but the ENTIRE government the founders left us.

but you think that is just great huh

So you hate democracy?

when people approach me with a petition I nearly always sign it.

I believe in the voter getting their vote on an issue that people are up enough about to stand around and ask people to sign a petition.

I have told the people as I sign it that I don't like the idea and will vote against it but am willing to help them put it to the voters.

That my friend is because I LOVE democracy.

what doe the right think of democracy?

they fucking try to claim we are not even a democracy

How bout that?

We find out once again that it's not really a debate...it's REALLY just another pathetic game of "gotcha", courtesy of our honest Righties.

Didn't you see Zappa's note right above yours?

And yeah, what you're doing is word-smithing
No, Zappa doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. It's bad enough when I have to read all his whining in reported posts. And no, I'm pointing out obvious contradictions.

Oh BTW you righties

when your assholes sign the Grover pledge they are pledging to a man who wants to repeal not only the bill of rights but the ENTIRE government the founders left us.

but you think that is just great huh
This current government is more corrupt than any we have ever had. Almost all of the Obama top administration and Obama himself should be arrested for crimes. Current government makes a mockery of the U.S. Constitution. Yet you people seem to think that is fine.

This current government is more corrupt than any we have ever had. Almost all of the Obama top administration and Obama himself should be arrested for crimes. Current government makes a mockery of the U.S. Constitution. Yet you people seem to think that is fine.

Because we don't agree with you.

Because we don't agree with you.
Agreeing or not agreeing with me is not a crime. Obama commits treason repeatedly and its hailed as great leadership. That damn fool could not lead a one man circus without his teleprompter and a few dozen people writing words for the stupid bastard to read. 57 states my asssssssssssssssssssssssss!! :rofl2:

Didn't you see Zappa's note right above yours?

And yeah, what you're doing is word-smithing

No he didn't.

Ya see, Billy's one of them "fearless" Conservatives who cower behind the IA button, terrified of anyone whose points make them uncomfortable.

Besides, if he acknowledged reading my post then he'd have to admit he was full of shit yet again...but as we've seen time and time again, that just don't happen with the crop of know-it-all Righties we have here at JPP.

Last edited:
No, Zappa doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. It's bad enough when I have to read all his whining in reported posts. And no, I'm pointing out obvious contradictions.

Oh my, someone's buttocks sound particularly sore today!

Poor ButtHurtBilly...just can't take having to read posts that disprove your petty nonsense.

Back