Obama the nominee, and he only had to disenfranchise millions in two states!

WRL

Well...the right is right
This is hillarious, Obama has it wrapped up, so long as millions in Michigan and Florida don't get their votes counted... Between the elitists, super delegates, and not counting millions of votes to get the results you desire, the Democrats sure have shown me a lot about the value of Democracy...

This is hillarious, Obama has it wrapped up, so long as millions in Michigan and Florida don't get their votes counted... Between the elitists, super delegates, and not counting millions of votes to get the results you desire, the Democrats sure have shown me a lot about the value of Democracy...
Your hackery knows no bounds. BOTH candidates agreed before ANY primaries were held that neither states would count. They both agreed that there would be no campaigning there. Are you so desperate for a Clinton nomination that you have now become a representative of Clinton and her talking points. Worry about your own candidate and don't worry about PARTY politics of which you are not a party and have no dog in the fight.

Last edited:
Your hackery knows no bounds. BOTH candidates agreed before ANY primaries were held that neither states would count. They both agreed that there would be no campaigning there. Are you so desperate for a Clinton nomination that you have now become a representative of Clinton and her talking points. Worry about your own candidate and don't worry about PARTY politics of which you are not a party and have no dog in the fight.

I didn't say that wasn't the case, I've just been waiting to call out the dumb dnc for disenfranchising two states, and now it looks like they will to prevent a bloody convention...

I didn't say that wasn't the case, I've just been waiting to call out the dumb dnc for disenfranchising two states, and now it looks like they will to prevent a bloody convention...
The recreate '68 group will be upset.

Also those people in Florida all mad because they have no delegates who plan on "going to Denver and taking over the streets and creating havoc"...

I plan on setting up a nice blanket and just watching.

Also those people in Florida all mad because they have no delegates who plan on "going to Denver and taking over the streets and creating havoc"...

Take pics for us Damo.

I for one would hope that FL and MI are not stupid enought to go for Hillary anyway.

Like you give a shit about florida, michigan, and democratic party rules. This is the most phony post I've seen in a while. Take your crocodile tears for the people of florida and shove them up your @ss. Your war mongering boys - McCain and Bush - are headed for extinction. And your party is going to get crushed in november, no matter how many times you kneel before your altar to Bush and pray for Wright and some 60s radical no one's ever heard of, to determine this election.

Your neck deep in blood, and economic stagnation, thanks to your two votes for bush. Deal with the consequences.

I was thinking the other day it would be hilarious if Denver decided to not hold the convention at the last minute, take your riot elsewhere!

Like you give a shit about florida, michigan, and democratic party rules. This is the most phony post I've seen in a while. Take your crocodile tears for the people of florida and shove them up your @ss. Your war mongering boys - McCain and Bush - are headed for extinction. And your party is going to get crushed in november, no matter how many times you kneel before your altar to Bush and pray for Wright and some 60s radical no one's ever heard of, to determine this election.

Your neck deep in blood, and economic stagnation, thanks to your two votes for bush. Deal with the consequences.

But weren't you all so concerned with counting every last Florida vote 15 times in 2000, who's shed all the crocodile tears all these years?

I was thinking the other day it would be hilarious if Denver decided to not hold the convention at the last minute, take your riot elsewhere!

So much wishful thinking. Can't blame you; prospects for McCain & the GOP in the Senate are BLEAK.

Here is the likely reality: Hillary concedes in June, gives a speech praising Obama at the convention, Obama gives the acceptance speech to end all acceptance speeches & walks out of the convention with a 17 point lead in the polls.

No riot in sight...

Oh yeah, the big riot. I got an email about it, I'm thinking of going. I'd be one of the rioters of course. I'm in a couple of groups who are planning the riot. The only thing is, i'm not sure if I have anything to wear. Of course, it is in Colorado, and I could probably have a drink with Damo, and probably have sex with him too. That would give the board something to talk about. Then, I could go to the riot. Or, maybe I should have sex with Damo after the riot, when my blood is really up, you know? Of course, I could get arrested and then no sex.

well, I'll work out the details. yep, the big 08 Denver riot. everybody who is anybody will be there darling.

So much wishful thinking. Can't blame you; prospects for McCain & the GOP in the Senate are BLEAK.

Here is the likely reality: Hillary concedes in June, gives a speech praising Obama at the convention, Obama gives the acceptance speech to end all acceptance speeches & walks out of the convention with a 17 point lead in the polls.

No riot in sight...

Does this mean you're not going to be at the riot?

But weren't you all so concerned with counting every last Florida vote 15 times in 2000, who's shed all the crocodile tears all these years?

Obama didn't steal florida. Bush did.

You don't give a flying fuck about florida, or the democratic party. Don't pretend that you do.

Maybe you could just riot in Damo's front yard and he could bludgeon you with his night stick! That sexual inuendo was not too subtle was it?

Maybe you could just riot in Damo's front yard and he could bludgeon you with his night stick! That sexual inuendo was not too subtle was it?

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I think it's hormonal. Sorry. I will try and keep my inappropriate talk to bashing old people and talking about murdering conservatives. Its more on topic.

oh come one now take the one comment I made in jest and run with it... Still quite the show. And the Democrat will be chosen by some elite 'super delegate' not the votes, disenfranchising two swing states or not, great idea of Democracy you folks have.

oh come one now take the one comment I made in jest and run with it... Still quite the show. And the Democrat will be chosen by some elite 'super delegate' not the votes, disenfranchising two swing states or not, great idea of Democracy you folks have.

Everything Rush Limbaugh has told you in the last seven years has been wrong.

Good luck believing what rush limbaugh tells you about riots and chaos at the DNC convention! It might make you sleep better at night, with one million dead people in iraq on your hands!

Back