Obama vs Obama on the Stimulus

Well, I'm sure we can count on our "unbiased" Media will report any and all shortcomings of the current administration as meticulously and tenaciously as they did the previous one...

P.S., can there be any doubt that Joe Biden would be a National Laughingstock by now if he were a Republican ?

He would be a laughingstock to everyone except the left. They would pat him on the back and say "Ah, that's just Joe."

Isn't this rather redundant? I mean, I've seen on my local affiliates for over 2 weeks how Obama's optimistic statements have been taken to task for being wrong....his mea culpa about underestimating just how screwed up things are and how long the stimulus will take affect.

Oh, and the over 2 million jobs disappearing....why hasn't anyone pointed out that as a result of 8 years of Shrub economics?

Isn't this rather redundant? I mean, I've seen on my local affiliates for over 2 weeks how Obama's optimistic statements have been taken to task for being wrong....his mea culpa about underestimating just how screwed up things are and how long the stimulus will take affect.

Oh, and the over 2 million jobs disappearing....why hasn't anyone pointed out that as a result of 8 years of Shrub economics?
Obama lied, jobs got fried. *shrug*

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Obama lied, jobs got fried. *shrug*

Lied or got it wrong? Make up your mind. And as I said, those jobs are a result of your hero the Shrub's economics....if you want to fault Obama, it's promising something to have immediate effect to stave off what the Shrub left us. I guess the bitter, defeated neocon GOP'ers just don't want to face this. *shrug*

Lied or got it wrong? Make up your mind. And as I said, those jobs are a result of your hero the Shrub's economics....if you want to fault Obama, it's promising something to have immediate effect to stave off what the Shrub left us. I guess the bitter, defeated neocon GOP'ers just don't want to face this. *shrug*
If you don't see the irony of this then you can't comprehend irony.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

If you don't see the irony of this then you can't comprehend irony.

And what in the world leads you to fathom that I don't perceive the MANY levels of irony in this? Damo, you've have GOT to stop staring at yourself in the mirror.

And what in the world leads you to fathom that I don't perceive the MANY levels of irony in this? Damo, you've have GOT to stop staring at yourself in the mirror.
I didn't assume that you didn't see it, hence the usage of the word "if". And the mirror statement doesn't wash, the post you took such offense to shows that I clearly see irony in this.

He would be a laughingstock to everyone except the left. They would pat him on the back and say "Ah, that's just Joe."

Right ! If his gaffes are reported at all, they're given a paragraph or two in the "Personalities" column as some kind of endearing quirk...

I didn't assume that you didn't see it, hence the usage of the word "if". And the mirror statement doesn't wash, the post you took such offense to shows that I clearly see irony in this.

Again,...what in the world (did I initially state) leads you to fathom that I don't perceive the MANY levels of irony in this? If you didn't at least suspect such, you wouldn't have even put forth the question.

If you can't explain yourself to others, your thoughts are useless on this forum.

Again,...what in the world (did I initially state) leads you to fathom that I don't perceive the MANY levels of irony in this? If you didn't at least suspect such, you wouldn't have even put forth the question.

If you can't explain yourself to others, your thoughts are useless on this forum.
Again, I didn't assume any such thing. I figured the word "if" would allow for that very fact. I'm sorry you take offense, I just quoted your post because I felt you would most likely see the irony and not be offended.

You seem really touchy lately, the slightest hint of anybody addressing your post directly is met with irrational defensiveness. What's up? Are you having some personal life issues that are effecting your interaction with others?

Lied. *shrug*

Back