Obama vs Obama on the Stimulus

Again, I didn't assume any such thing. I figured the word "if" would allow for that very fact. I'm sorry you take offense, I just quoted your post because I felt you would most likely see the irony and not be offended. "if" implies that I wouldn't see the irony.... that you were assured I did see it would not require you to insert doubt. As I gave no reason in my writings that would imply otherwise, your "if" lays negative comment on my ability to understand the subtle (and not so subtle) ramifications of the subject matter.

You seem really touchy lately, the slightest hint of anybody addressing your post directly is met with irrational defensiveness. What's up? Are you having some personal life issues that are effecting your interaction with others?

Give it a rest, Damo. Your penchant for a condescending attitude just isn't going to get past me....you're just not as clever as you think...and feigning innocents or denying your actions/inactions on a recorded printed medium is just a foolish notion on your part.

Look, in the words of the immortal James Brown, "Don't start none, won't be none!" You keep it realitively civil, so will I. You give me guff, I'll give it right back to you.

Lied. *shrug*

So genius, in order to "lie" Obama would have to deny his error. As I stated earlier, he copped to being wrong publicly....and was reamed by the GOP for it. The "video" is a day late and a dollar short.

Once again, you just don't know what the hell it is you're squawking about....*shrug* but that's never stopped you before.;)

So genius, in order to "lie" Obama would have to deny his error. As I stated earlier, he copped to being wrong publicly....and was reamed by the GOP for it. The "video" is a day late and a dollar short.

Once again, you just don't know what the hell it is you're squawking about....*shrug* but that's never stopped you before.;)
If Bush lied about the war then Obama lied about jobs. You liberals set the new standard. Every 6 seconds another American loses one. *shrug*

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Once again, you just don't know what the hell it is you're squawking about....*shrug* but that's never stopped you before.

If Bush lied about the war then Obama lied about jobs. You liberals set the new standard. Every 6 seconds another American loses one. *shrug*

Whenever neocons can't defend their allegations or assertions, they fall back on "Bush bashing" or "Clinton did it"....then wail like stuck pigs (Move On, Get Over It) if liberals, independents or progressives do the same.

So if you've got the guts to stand behind your statements; the Shrub NEVER admitted he was wrong about Iraq on any level....Period. The closest he gets is blaming the CIA (nonsense about working with the intelligence they had), which is another bald faced lie www.bushlies.net

If you ever paid attention to the news, Obama admits that he and his crew didn't calculate how bad things were with regards to his stimulus plan....and the GOP punditry and leadership had a field day with it. If he HAD NOT done so, and maintained otherwise, THAT would have been a lie!

These differences were explained to you in grade school...you should have paid attention instead of shrugging it off.

And once again you maintain an insipid stubborness to your willful ignorance regarding job loss. Now read this slowly....until all the major factors of the stimulus plan are up and running (including health care reform) for at least 3 to 6 months, Obama cannot be held accountable for an unemployment rate 7 months into his first term. Remember, you and the rest of the neocon flock were quick to point out that the Dot.com bubble burst left over by Clinton was a major contributor to the economic woes during his first illegal term. So now, you want to throw your own logic out the window....you can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
why the hell should anybody agree with a lying liberal who says Iraq was a mistake...the Democrats also voted to go into Iraq, yet you never say anything about how THEY lied..or were so stupid they supposedly fell for a Lie

and you go over to Iraq and tell all those people who held up those purple fingers that the war was a Mistake..
or the next military man or woman you see who served in Iraq, that the war was a mistake...and don't forget to seek out a military family to tell them their family member died for a Mistake..

Last edited:
Whenever neocons can't defend their allegations or assertions, they fall back on "Bush bashing" or "Clinton did it"....then wail like stuck pigs (Move On, Get Over It) if liberals, independents or progressives do the same.

So if you've got the guts to stand behind your statements; the Shrub NEVER admitted he was wrong about Iraq on any level....Period. The closest he gets is blaming the CIA (nonsense about working with the intelligence they had), which is another bald faced lie www.bushlies.net

If you ever paid attention to the news, Obama admits that he and his crew didn't calculate how bad things were with regards to his stimulus plan....and the GOP punditry and leadership had a field day with it. If he HAD NOT done so, and maintained otherwise, THAT would have been a lie!

These differences were explained to you in grade school...you should have paid attention instead of shrugging it off.

And once again you maintain an insipid stubborness to your willful ignorance regarding job loss. Now read this slowly....until all the major factors of the stimulus plan are up and running (including health care reform) for at least 3 to 6 months, Obama cannot be held accountable for an unemployment rate 7 months into his first term. Remember, you and the rest of the neocon flock were quick to point out that the Dot.com bubble burst left over by Clinton was a major contributor to the economic woes during his first illegal term. So now, you want to throw your own logic out the window....you can't have it both ways.

We're not talking about Bush, but Obama, the liar. *shrug*

Give it a rest, Damo. Your penchant for a condescending attitude just isn't going to get past me....you're just not as clever as you think...and feigning innocents or denying your actions/inactions on a recorded printed medium is just a foolish notion on your part.

Look, in the words of the immortal James Brown, "Don't start none, won't be none!" You keep it realitively civil, so will I. You give me guff, I'll give it right back to you.
Your penchant for distress and eagerness to take offense is becoming obvious. I'll not assume you have any sort of thick skin, or a capacity for dialog without "offense", in the future. I think you protest way too much for such a "slight" as this, that you get over offended expecting to divert the conversation.

It takes way too much energy trying to convert what I say into "Taichiliberalese" so that you won't in some way be offended.

Seriously, this strong of an objection to a simple statement of the rich irony and what you MIGHT be IF you didn't see the irony is ridiculous.

I begin to picture you spending most of your life being "offended" by what you think other people think of you. It has to be a life full of "shock and anger", demonstrated by the awesome practice you get at the *gasp* you must use as you suddenly have the epiphany that you have been insulted in some way, however slight it might be it must be met with the utmost "shock". It can't be good for the heart.

Your penchant for distress and eagerness to take offense is becoming obvious. I'll not assume you have any sort of thick skin, or a capacity for dialog without "offense", in the future. I think you protest way too much for such a "slight" as this, that you get over offended expecting to divert the conversation.

It takes way too much energy trying to convert what I say into "Taichiliberalese" so that you won't in some way be offended.

Seriously, this strong of an objection to a simple statement of the rich irony and what you MIGHT be IF you didn't see the irony is ridiculous.

I begin to picture you spending most of your life being "offended" by what you think other people think of you. It has to be a life full of "shock and anger", demonstrated by the awesome practice you get at the *gasp* you must use as you suddenly have the epiphany that you have been insulted in some way, however slight it might be it must be met with the utmost "shock". It can't be good for the heart.

Yeah, finally you are wising up to this guy.

Again, I didn't assume any such thing. I figured the word "if" would allow for that very fact. I'm sorry you take offense, I just quoted your post because I felt you would most likely see the irony and not be offended.

You seem really touchy lately, the slightest hint of anybody addressing your post directly is met with irrational defensiveness. What's up? Are you having some personal life issues that are effecting your interaction with others?

This is and always will be Whinny. The only thing he changes is his name. Over and over and over again. Same whine all the time.

This is and always will be Whinny. The only thing he changes is his name. Over and over and over again. Same whine all the time.

All you do is just follow me around like a bitch in heat looking for attention. You have YET to actually debate and issue with honesty. Stands to reason your maudlin outreach to Damo on this issue....he's into double talk and denial just like you. You are indeed, a Loyal End.

All you do is just follow me around like a bitch in heat looking for attention. You have YET to actually debate and issue with honesty. Stands to reason your maudlin outreach to Damo on this issue....he's into double talk and denial just like you. You are indeed, a Loyal End.
Wow now you're being sexist as well as racist and testy. Ever try Midol? *shrug*

Originally Posted by Southern Man
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

We're not talking about Bush, but Obama, the liar. *shrug*

YOU were the one who brought up the Shrub, you idiot! READ what YOU wrote! Once again, you didn't THINK about the ramifications of your reference. YOU opened the door, and I (once again) logically proved you WRONG.

Like I said, you can't have it both ways Southie. But it seems you're either too fucking stupid or insipidly stubborn or willfully ignorant to realize this.

Last edited:
YOU were the one who brought up the Shrub, you idiot! READ what YOU wrote! Once again, you didn't THINK about the ramifications of your reference. YOU opened the door, and I (once again) logically proved you WRONG.

Like I said, you can't have it both ways Southie. But it seems you're either too fucking stupid or insipidly stubborn or willfully ignorant to realize this.
I brought up Bush merely to demonstrate how you Liberals have redefined the word "lie". You brought him up to excuse Obama, your messiah. See the difference? *shrug*

Wow now you're being sexist as well as racist and testy. Ever try Midol? *shrug*

"bitch in heat" refers to a female dog, you moron. I don't know (or care) what sex the Loyal End is. It's a metaphor....look it up or have an adult explain it to you.

And I'm not the one defending the racist ideals of "ethnic purity" or the use of the word "nigger" like you and your pal Dixie, as these boards show. Once again, you try to slander someone for simply displaying what a jackass you are. You're done.

"bitch in heat" refers to a female dog, you moron. I don't know (or care) what sex the Loyal End is. It's a metaphor....look it up or have an adult explain it to you.

And I'm not the one defending the racist ideals of "ethnic purity" or the use of the word "nigger" like you and your pal Dixie, as these boards show. Once again, you try to slander someone for simply displaying what a jackass you are. You're done.

OIC you were talking to another poster's dog. LOL. (Liar)

Kindly demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur.

OIC you were talking to another poster's dog. LOL. (Liar) There you have it folks, this man is definitely not too bright....worse yet he's proud of his ignorance. He just doesn't understand what a metaphor is or how it's used in English Composition.....so much more to pity him. :(
Kindly demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur.

Kindly look up the discussion regarding Fox News and Kilemead (spl), as I'm tired of doing your homework for you. Once there, you can continue to deny everything as usual, and display your convoluted logic, dishonesty and stubborness all you want. Like I said, Southie, you're done here. Now shrug and tell yourself another lie or repeat one.

Kindly look up the discussion regarding Fox News and Kilemead (spl), as I'm tired of doing your homework for you. Once there, you can continue to deny everything as usual, and display your convoluted logic, dishonesty and stubborness all you want. Like I said, Southie, you're done here. Now shrug and tell yourself another lie or repeat one.
I'm sorry that you don't understand the rules of debate, but here is a basic one: you make an accusation, therefore it is your responsibility to back it up. (I realize that "responsibility" is a dirty word to liberals, but so be it.) So again, kindly demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur. Provide a link to this post that you find so offensive. *shrug*

I'm sorry that you don't understand the rules of debate, but here is a basic one: you make an accusation, therefore it is your responsibility to back it up. (I realize that "responsibility" is a dirty word to liberals, but so be it.) So again, kindly demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur. Provide a link to this post that you find so offensive. *shrug*

You don't even understand what a metaphor is, as demonstrated previously....so you're hardly one to lecture anyone on the rules of debate. You've demonstrated time and again dishonesty, willful ignorance and just plain stupidity during a discussion. No matter what information I supply, you don't read it...

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - "We keep marrying other species and ethnics " - Fox News Host

Do your homework, Southie. Stop being a proud dumb bastard. Adios.

Back