Obama vs Obama on the Stimulus

You don't even understand what a metaphor is, as demonstrated previously....so you're hardly one to lecture anyone on the rules of debate. You've demonstrated time and again dishonesty, willful ignorance and just plain stupidity during a discussion. No matter what information I supply, you don't read it...

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - "We keep marrying other species and ethnics " - Fox News Host

Do your homework, Southie. Stop being a proud dumb bastard. Adios.
That link was by another poster and doesn't even refer to The Southern Man. Try again to demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur.

I brought up Bush merely to demonstrate how you Liberals have redefined the word "lie". You brought him up to excuse Obama, your messiah. See the difference? *shrug*

So let me get this straight......YOU insert a reference to the Shrub THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARTICULAR DISCUSSION. Then, when I LOGICALLY AND FACTUALLY demonstrated how your inserted reference was WRONG, YOU deny the insertion and make an absurd attempt to portray me as originating a the slight detour. Now, faced with irrefutable evidence Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Obama vs Obama on the Stimulus
of your foolishness, you NOW try to make some assinine attempt to justify your error based on nothing else but your opinion. This crap of yours wouldn't even fly in high school Southie... you have cemented your status as a complete ass! Keep it up, I don't even have to respond to make a fool of you. Carry on!

So let me get this straight......YOU insert a reference to the Shrub THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARTICULAR DISCUSSION. Then, when I LOGICALLY AND FACTUALLY demonstrated how your inserted reference was WRONG, YOU deny the insertion and make an absurd attempt to portray me as originating a the slight detour. Now, faced with irrefutable evidence Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Obama vs Obama on the Stimulus
of your foolishness, you NOW try to make some assinine attempt to justify your error based on nothing else but your opinion. This crap of yours wouldn't even fly in high school Southie... you have cemented your status as a complete ass! Keep it up, I don't even have to respond to make a fool of you. Carry on!
LOL You liberals redefined the word "liar". It just happened to be during the Bush Administration. Now your Messiah has been caught in a lie (by your new definition) and you want to change the definition back. So much so that you deflect and spin and whine that Bush did the same thing! LOL

Y'all made your beds- now sleep in them.

That link was by another poster and doesn't even refer to The Southern Man. Try again to demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur.

All you had to do was go to the upper right of the post and click unto the actual thread....then READ through. But thanks for proving what I said earlier.....YOU ARE ONE DUMB, PROUD, LAZY NEOCON PARROT.

Here's the nail in your coffin, dimwit. Deny it, do your usual BS dodges and accusations and try to justify it all you want...no one but Dixie and other little confederate flag wavers will buy your bullshit. I'm through kicking your ass here.

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - "We keep marrying other species and ethnics " - Fox News Host

All you had to do was go to the upper right of the post and click unto the actual thread....then READ through. But thanks for proving what I said earlier.....YOU ARE ONE DUMB, PROUD, LAZY NEOCON PARROT.

Here's the nail in your coffin, dimwit. Deny it, do your usual BS dodges and accusations and try to justify it all you want...no one but Dixie and other little confederate flag wavers will buy your bullshit. I'm through kicking your ass here.

OK Liberal this is your third and final try in Accusation Baseball. The post that you link to (correctly this time) states:

1. [Tinfoil's] use of the N word, while unfortunate, appears to represent frustration, not racism.
2. [Tinfoil's] second quote is not racist by itself.
3. [Cypress'] use of the rebel flag in this context is bigoted.

Now for my third pitch, with you at the plate with two strikes. Again, demonstrate where The Southern Man has defended ethnic purity or used the word "nigger" as a slur.

Back