October 7, - cause and effect

The Palestinian or Arab group that made it up...
Does the number conflict with your personal count? How many did you count?

Oh wait, you, who hasn't been in Gaza, is impugning the observations of everybody in Gaza who are counting the bodies. Hmmmmmm. Sure, you're credible.

Does the number conflict with your personal count? How many did you count?

Oh wait, you, who hasn't been in Gaza, is impugning the observations of everybody in Gaza who are counting the bodies. Hmmmmmm. Sure, you're credible.

The body count is irrelevant to me. I want a winner.

The body count is irrelevant to me. I want a winner.
The body count is irrelevant to you because the bodies are Arab. If Israeli bodies were stacking up, you'd demand Arabs be slaughtered. When Arab bodies are stacking up, you demand that Arabs be slaughtered. I see how this works.

You want a winner, as long as the winner is Israel and the prize is Arab eradication.

The body count is irrelevant to you because the bodies are Arab. If Israeli bodies were stacking up, you'd demand Arabs be slaughtered. When Arab bodies are stacking up, you demand that Arabs be slaughtered. I see how this works.

You want a winner, as long as the winner is Israel and the prize is Arab eradication.

No, body count is irrelevant because that doesn't decide wars. The US in Vietnam racked up a huge body count but still lost. Germany killed far more Russians than the other way around in WW 2, and 1 for that matter, and still lost.

I want a winner and the body count is all but irrelevant. The Palestinians / Arabs are taking huge casualties because they don't know how to fight a fucking war. They're amateurs and operate like stupid assed street gangsters.

The Romans didn't conquer and create an empire because they had better weapons, they won because they were organized, competent, and relentless. The Mongols were the exact same way.

What is happening precisely indicates that Israel is seeking the complete disappearance of the Palestinians either through war or slow strangulation under apartheid.

What is happening precisely indicates that Israel is seeking the complete disappearance of the Palestinians either through war or slow strangulation under apartheid.

More correctly stated; the Israelis are seeking to eliminate the terrorist threat once and for all to prevent another October 7th. Never again.

No, body count is irrelevant because that doesn't decide wars. The US in Vietnam racked up a huge body count but still lost. Germany killed far more Russians than the other way around in WW 2, and 1 for that matter, and still lost.

I want a winner and the body count is all but irrelevant. The Palestinians / Arabs are taking huge casualties because they don't know how to fight a fucking war. They're amateurs and operate like stupid assed street gangsters.

The Romans didn't conquer and create an empire because they had better weapons, they won because they were organized, competent, and relentless. The Mongols were the exact same way.

at least you own your naked imperialism.

:truestory:

No, body count is irrelevant because that doesn't decide wars.
It's the predominant factor. Why did Napolean eventually lose? Why did Japan surrender? I think you get the point.

The US in Vietnam racked up a huge body count but still lost.
The US racked up an insufficient body count, obviously.

The US didn't lose the conflict in Vietnam; they just didn't win. There was only the conflict.

Germany killed far more Russians than the other way around in WW 2,
... but the body count was insufficient to prevent Germany from being taken.

I want a winner and the body count is all but irrelevant.
Nope. You already expressed your sentiments quite emphatically. You want the Arabs eradicated and no amount of egregious blame-imputing is beneath you. Total absolution of Israel and total indemnification of Arabs is your position.

The Palestinians / Arabs are taking huge casualties because they don't know how to fight a fucking war.
The Gazans are being slaughtered because Israel invaded Gaza and began perpetrating Holocaust 2.0 on defenseless civilians, principally by launching air strikes into, and indiscriminately bombing, population centers. Perhaps you weren't paying attention and you just missed this little item.

The Romans didn't conquer and create an empire because they had better weapons,
Yes, because they had better weapons in many cases, and had more of them as well. They were able to achieve sufficient body counts.

at least you own your naked imperialism.

:truestory:

OIP.VFYIIxElgAS7Su9VRQGUTAAAAA

It's the predominant factor. Why did Napolean eventually lose? Why did Japan surrender? I think you get the point.

Wrong. Taking ground and putting your enemy in a position where they are forced to negotiate wins wars. Body count is far down the list of causes.

The US racked up an insufficient body count, obviously.
The US didn't lose the conflict in Vietnam; they just didn't win. There was only the conflict.

The US lost in Vietnam because they refused to invade the North and crush that country politically, economically, and militarily. In Korea, the UN forces overran all of N. Korea and N. Korea had lost. Only the intervention of China and a pushback to the now demarcation line between north and south prevented that. China took many times the casualties the UN forces did, but they won because they held the ground.

Russia v. Germany, same thing. Russia eventually pushed back Germany and captured Berlin. That ended the war, not the body count.

... but the body count was insufficient to prevent Germany from being taken.

My point exactly. Body count didn't win or lose the war, taking and holding ground did.

Nope. You already expressed your sentiments quite emphatically. You want the Arabs eradicated and no amount of egregious blame-imputing is beneath you. Total absolution of Israel and total indemnification of Arabs is your position.

Bullshit. I want a winner. I can't help it if the Arabs are totally incompetent as military forces.

The Gazans are being slaughtered because Israel invaded Gaza and began perpetrating Holocaust 2.0 on defenseless civilians, principally by launching air strikes into, and indiscriminately bombing, population centers. Perhaps you weren't paying attention and you just missed this little item

Then maybe next time they'll think twice before kicking sand in the face of the most powerful fighter on the beach, so-to-speak. If you provoke a world champion MMA fighter, you can expect a serious, one-sided, beatdown in return. If you don't, you're a fool.

Yes, because they had better weapons in many cases, and had more of them as well. They were able to achieve sufficient body counts.

The weapons being used don't make the difference, the quality of the people and their ability to do the job do. A craftsman doesn't blame his tools. The Israelis are far, far better at fighting wars than the Arabs, and that's just how it is. Egypt and Jordan figured it out and stopped fighting wars with Israel. Very smart on their part.

Then maybe next time they'll think twice before kicking sand in the face of the most powerful fighter on the beach, so-to-speak.
When did the Gazan lawful non-combatants do this?

If you provoke a world champion MMA fighter, you can expect a serious, one-sided, beatdown in return.
When I never bother a world champion MMA fighter, but he nonetheless aggressively injures me out of RACIST HATRED, then he goes to prison for a long time.

The weapons being used don't make the difference,
That's why there are no arms merchants in the world, and why the US doesn't spend any money on weapons.

The Israelis are far, far better at fighting wars than the Arabs,
... and they want to keep it that way by killing all the Arabs, starting with the Arabs that never attacked them and making sure they kill all the Arab children.

Back