Of Hamas and Historical Ignorance

My stance is that Israel had every right to retaliate after 1100+ people were killed, many attending a music festival. I take no lessons from Dutch Dickhead.

Yeah, I take this with a grain of salt.

Retaliate against who? The people of Gaza did not attack Israel. Israel is killing Gazans who were not in the raid. Doesn't that bother you?

Retaliate against who? The people of Gaza did not attack Israel. Israel is killing Gazans who were not in the raid. Doesn't that bother you?

Interesting, when Obama authorized drone strikes, the very right wing clowns bitched along with liberals that civilians should not be collateral damage for a military objective. But now that's okay because Israeli says so.

Ten fold retaliation regardless of civilian population is not cool under any circumstances or done by either side. As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

My stance is that Israel had every right to retaliate
Nope. Your position is that Israel had every right to commit genocide, if that's what their little HATING hearts desired. Your position is known as a "special pleading" fallacy whereby you totally excuse atrocities that are heinous war crimes everywhere else, just because it's your team, i.e. Israel, who is committing the genocide. Fuck you, you're a shitty person.

Just because Iran attacked Israel on October 7th, Israel is not therefore granted "every right" to commit war crimes and to exterminate the Palestinian Arab Semite civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel. Your stupid insinuation that, because Iran attacked Israel, Arabs in Gaza who never committed any crime, somehow total deserve eradication, makes you a piece of shit. The IDF stormed Gaza, not Iran. Gaza. Why? Because despite Iran being responsible for the attack on Israel, Israel HATES Iran less than they HATE the Arab Semites who they consider to be subhuman. All Israel needed was a pretense, even a shaky one, to storm Gaza and kill civilian noncombatants ... while shits like you applaud and excuse. More than 10,000 innocent civilians are now dead who were alive and well at the beginning of October, just because the IDF wanted to practice launching air strikes into civilian targets ... while shits like you applaud and excuse. Say it with me: "The IDF is blowing them to bits. It's not like the IDF is throwing them into ovens, or gas chambers or anything like that!"

I take no lessons from Dutch Dickhead.
Are you saying that you are the one who teaches him? Do you teach Cypress as well? Wait, forget that ... Cypress never learns anything. Nevermind.

You don't declare war on somebody who has their boot on your neck for decades. And try as they might, the settlement issues affect both Palestinian gov'ts. Observe:

DIFFERENT TACTICS, SAME WAR: THE PERILS OF TREATING ISRAEL’S WEST BANK OFFENSIVE AS SEPARATE FROM GAZA

https://theintercept.com/2023/11/17/gaza-west-bank-israel-war/

Gaza was the Palestinians to control and do what they wanted with since 2006. They chose to continue to fight a war with Israel. Now they're paying the price.

Retaliate against Hamas who hide behind civilians and in tunnels. You don't seem concerned about the innocents Hamas is killing. Doesn't that bother you?

Nope. Your position is that Israel had every right to commit genocide, if that's what their little HATING hearts desired. Your position is known as a "special pleading" fallacy whereby you totally excuse atrocities that are heinous war crimes everywhere else, just because it's your team, i.e. Israel, who is committing the genocide. Fuck you, you're a shitty person.

Just because Iran attacked Israel on October 7th, Israel is not therefore granted "every right" to commit war crimes and to exterminate the Palestinian Arab Semite civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel. Your stupid insinuation that, because Iran attacked Israel, Arabs in Gaza who never committed any crime, somehow total deserve eradication, makes you a piece of shit. The IDF stormed Gaza, not Iran. Gaza. Why? Because despite Iran being responsible for the attack on Israel, Israel HATES Iran less than they HATE the Arab Semites who they consider to be subhuman. All Israel needed was a pretense, even a shaky one, to storm Gaza and kill civilian noncombatants ... while shits like you applaud and excuse. More than 10,000 innocent civilians are now dead who were alive and well at the beginning of October, just because the IDF wanted to practice launching air strikes into civilian targets ... while shits like you applaud and excuse. Say it with me: "The IDF is blowing them to bits. It's not like the IDF is throwing them into ovens, or gas chambers or anything like that!"

Are you saying that you are the one who teaches him? Do you teach Cypress as well? Wait, forget that ... Cypress never learns anything. Nevermind.

Israel has every right to hunt down and kill those responsible for killing their people. Agreeing with that position doesn't make me a shitty person. I don't believe Hamas's claim of 10,000 people killed.

No, I usually try to avoid those in the pussy posse.

You fault Israel for hunting down and killing savages who take and kill hostages

No I did not.

sent rockets into a crowd at a music festival

No, they did not. Hamas sent people, not rockets this time. They were able to take hostages, which rockets could not do. This is the second time in a row I have had to correct you on this simple point.

An armed citizen stands less of a chance of dying than an unarmed one in an armed confrontation. That, you cannot (logically) refute.

Actually, armed people are far more likely to kill themselves than anyone else.

No I did not.

No, they did not. Hamas sent people, not rockets this time. They were able to take hostages, which rockets could not do. This is the second time in a row I have had to correct you on this simple point.

Actually, armed people are far more likely to kill themselves than anyone else.

Yes, you do.

Wrong again. Hamas sent rockets into a crowd at a music festival. They sent "troops" into Israel and killed families in their homes and took hostages. Israel should hunt them down and kill them all.

You are nuts! I've owned several guns since I was 12. There's no chance I will kill myself with one of them. Step into my home uninvited and see who dies. It won't be me with my own gun. That's a fact.

Israel has every right to hunt down and kill those responsible for killing their people.
This is your blatant dishonesty. By this statement, you are applauding and cheering Israel hunting down and killing all the people they HATE who never attacked them. This is why you are a shitty person. Israel is committing genocide on civilian noncombatants who never attacked them, and you approve under the lamest of excuses, because you are a shitty person.

No, Israel does not have every right to simply kill whomever they please just because Iran attacked them. How does it feel to be a racist death monger?

Agreeing with that position doesn't make me a shitty person.
Using that claim to excuse genocide of innocents makes you a shitty person.

I don't believe Hamas's claim of 10,000 people killed.
What claims you believe are irrelevant. You support genocide. You support war crimes as long as they are perpetrated by Israel. That makes you a shitty person.

So, why do you HATE Arab Semites so much that you will applaud them all being massacred by Jewish Semites?

Gaza was the Palestinians to control and do what they wanted with since 2006. They chose to continue to fight a war with Israel. Now they're paying the price.

Who knows what is true? Half of Gazans are under 18. Who did they vote for in 2006? What percent of the rest voted for Hamas since they won only 44 percent of the vote back then? Simple math and logic disprove your premise.
Hamas is not in Gaza. They are headquartered in Qatar and Turkey. Palestinians did not choose that raid.

Who knows what is true? Half of Gazans are under 18. Who did they vote for in 2006? What percent of the rest voted for Hamas since they won only 44 percent of the vote back then? Simple math and logic disprove your premise.
Hamas is not in Gaza. They are headquartered in Qatar and Turkey. Palestinians did not choose that raid.

Irrelevant. Hamas is the government of Gaza. That is a fact. Hamas chose to go to war with Israel, even going so far as to declare war on October 7, not just invade Israel. Israel is now going to pursue that war and end it in their favor.

Your argument is equivalent to saying most Germans weren't Nazis, or most Japanese weren't Imperialists, and that they didn't vote in the government that took their nations to war and therefore we shouldn't kick the living shit out of them while demanding unconditional surrender. Not a nickel's worth of difference.

Irrelevant. Hamas is the government of Gaza.
It's not irrelevant. You are simply a HATER who supports an Arab Holocaust. That makes you shitty, not righteous. You will engage in any mental gymnastics necessary to justify in your mind the war crimes perpetrated by the IDF upon innocent civilians. You consider being Arab and/or Muslim as deserving of a death sentence. Iran attacked Israel, but you must deny this because you are too busy gleefully cheering on the slaughter of innocent non-combatants in Gaza who never attacked Israel.

That is a fact. Hamas chose to go to war with Israel,
Nope. I remember quite clearly that Israel was the one who declared war. Hamas chose to commit terrible crimes but there was no declaration of war.

even going so far as to declare war on October 7, not just invade Israel.
It was Israel who declared war. You obviously don't remember what happened.

Israel is now going to pursue that war and end it in their favor.
Nope. Israel is going to use Iran's attack as a pretense, not to seek justice against Iran, but to seize the opportunity to commit genocide of the Arab Semites they HATE. What they find delicious is that about one tenth of one percent of those slaughtered by the IDF actually attacked Israel. The rest are just gravy, literally. How many children are you hoping the IDF ends up killing? Just give me a ballpark figure. The figure is currently around 3,000. If you're betting the IDF eclipses 5,000 children then things are looking good for you.

Your argument is equivalent to saying most Germans weren't Nazis, or most Japanese weren't Imperialists,
Nope. My argument is that the Holocaust was wrong. It was wrong for Nazi Germany to perpetrate and it is wrong for Nazi Israel to perpetrate. Your argument, on the other hand, is that it was OK for the Nazis to throw Jews into ovens and into gas chambers because Germany had every right to defend itself. You argument is stupid and immoral.

... and therefore we shouldn't kick the living shit out of them while demanding unconditional surrender.
Correct. The Geneva Conventions established laws of armed conflict and what Israel is doing constitutes egregious war crimes everywhere. Nonetheless, you don't care. You are busy making special pleading fallacies to excuse Israel's Holocaust because you have adopted Israel as your "team" and because you have no conscience.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
You don't declare war on somebody who has their boot on your neck for decades. And try as they might, the settlement issues affect both Palestinian gov'ts. Observe:

DIFFERENT TACTICS, SAME WAR: THE PERILS OF TREATING ISRAEL’S WEST BANK OFFENSIVE AS SEPARATE FROM GAZA

https://theintercept.com/2023/11/17/...nk-israel-war/

You're repeating your self while ignoring the contents of the article linked.

ON NOVEMBER 10, a couple of Israeli settlers, accompanied by a soldier, entered the Palestinian village Tuba in the rural south of the occupied West Bank, opened the residents’ water tanks — their only source of water — and watched the water spill to the ground before leaving, unfettered. A few weeks earlier, in the Bedouin shepherding community of Wadi al-Seeq east of Ramallah, an armed group of settlers assaulted and threatened the community, as they have been doing for months. The next day, the residents of the West Bank community, about 100 Palestinians, packed up their belongings and left. On October 28, an armed Israeli settler shot and killed Bilal Muhammad Saleh while he was harvesting olives near Nablus.

These are the kinds of incidents that typify life in the occupied West Bank and have only intensified and increased since the October 7 Hamas attack, in which thousands of Palestinians raided Israel and killed 1,200 Israelis, mostly civilians, and took over 200 hostages. As a Palestinian shepherd from the Jordan Valley told me in September, even before the outbreak of the current war, “What we are experiencing is ethnic cleansing. One settler outpost inhabited by one or two Israeli families can control thousands of acres of land, guarding it with arms. The army protects them and the police [do] not do anything.

This is your blatant dishonesty. By this statement, you are applauding and cheering Israel hunting down and killing all the people they HATE who never attacked them. This is why you are a shitty person. Israel is committing genocide on civilian noncombatants who never attacked them, and you approve under the lamest of excuses, because you are a shitty person.

No, Israel does not have every right to simply kill whomever they please just because Iran attacked them. How does it feel to be a racist death monger?

Using that claim to excuse genocide of innocents makes you a shitty person.

What claims you believe are irrelevant. You support genocide. You support war crimes as long as they are perpetrated by Israel. That makes you a shitty person.

So, why do you HATE Arab Semites so much that you will applaud them all being massacred by Jewish Semites?

I've never once said I approve of killing civilians. You are a shitty person for saying I have.

You are reaching for stars saying I hate Arab Semites.
War sucks because innocents are killed on both sides.
Do you support the taking and killing of hostages?
If I did say that, I'd be a shitty person. But I didn't.

Yes, you do.

Well, it should be easy for you to find a quote where I fault Israel.

Wrong again. Hamas sent rockets into a crowd at a music festival.

Shani Louk was a German tattoo artist at the Re'im music festival. She was kidnapped, brought back to Gaza, paraded through the streets naked, and then killed. I say this was done by Hamas militants, and you say it was done by rockets. These magic rockets came down, scooped up people, and brought them to Gaza?

There's no chance I will kill myself with one of them.

If you do not respect the danger of guns, you will not have any gun safety, and you will be the worst type of gun owner.

You are reaching for stars saying I hate Arab Semites.
I don't think so. You keep pulling the lamest excuses out of your ass just to excuse war crimes on the part of Israel.

War sucks because innocents are killed on both sides.
War crimes. Stick with the atrocities. You are happy to excuse them. Fuck you. It doesn't matter that Israel "declared war." That does not grant them license to recklessly target civilian population centers with missiles. How many children are you hoping the IDF ultimately kills?

Do you support the taking and killing of hostages?
I do not. Don't change the subject.

I don't think so. You keep pulling the lamest excuses out of your ass just to excuse war crimes on the part of Israel.

War crimes. Stick with the atrocities. You are happy to excuse them. Fuck you. It doesn't matter that Israel "declared war." That does not grant them license to recklessly target civilian population centers with missiles. How many children are you hoping the IDF ultimately kills?

I do not. Don't change the subject.

No! You cannot fuck me.

Irrelevant. Hamas is the government of Gaza. That is a fact. Hamas chose to go to war with Israel, even going so far as to declare war on October 7, not just invade Israel. Israel is now going to pursue that war and end it in their favor.

Your argument is equivalent to saying most Germans weren't Nazis, or most Japanese weren't Imperialists, and that they didn't vote in the government that took their nations to war and therefore we shouldn't kick the living shit out of them while demanding unconditional surrender. Not a nickel's worth of difference.

Gaza is really run by Abbas and the Palestine Authority, which is under Natanyahoo's control. Try that for a fact.

Back