Oh, But It's NOT Nation Building!

you are fucking asshole...

you can't even apologize and you have shit on my promise of confidentiality, if you did not expect me to keep it, then why tell me? because obviously you are lying sack of shit and you expected me to keep it, thus believing i in fact have integrity.

what kind of person goes around and taunts someone for keeping a promise accusing that person of no integrity? you break the promise of private communication, yet you expect me to uphold my promise of your confession...while at the same time running your mouth that i don't have integrity and that you expected me to not keep my promise.

you are fucking asshole...

you can't even apologize and you have shit on my promise of confidentiality, if you did not expect me to keep it, then why tell me? because obviously you are lying sack of shit and you expected me to keep it, thus believing i in fact have integrity.

what kind of person goes around and taunts someone for keeping a promise accusing that person of no integrity? you break the promise of private communication, yet you expect me to uphold my promise of your confession...while at the same time running your mouth that i don't have integrity and that you expected me to not keep my promise.

I refer you to post #106

and I DID apologize to you yurt...

here: let me do so again PUBLICLY this time:

I would ask YOUR forgiveness for my insulting comments about your profession. As you know, it is a profession I hold in high regard and it has been wrong for me, of all people, to denigrate a lawyer.

I would ask your forgiveness for the comments which you mistakenly took as a threat to your family. I never meant to suggest any threat to them in any way and I apologize for anything that I said that gave you that false impression.

i am not talking about that, i am talking about you shiting on my integrity re: my promise....

again, the question:

if you did not expect me to keep my promise as i have no integrity, why did you tell me?

answer:

because you lied and you do in fact believe i have integrity and fully intended to keep my promise.

i am not talking about that, i am talking about you shiting on my integrity re: my promise....

again, the question:

if you did not expect me to keep my promise as i have no integrity, why did you tell me?

answer:

because you lied and you do in fact believe i have integrity and fully intended to keep my promise.

as I said, when I told you, I thought it was a crapshoot... but I took a chance. Looks like it was a bad decision. c'est la vie.

My apology was, and remains something substantive... my conscience is clear.

Last edited:
as I said, when I told you, I thought it was a crapshoot... but I took a chance. Looks like it was a bad decision. c'est la vie.

My apology was, and remains something substantive... my conscience is clear.

you see, you shit on my integrity AGAIN. all i have done is repeat to you how i will keep my promise and all you have done is break the promise of private communication and continue to lie and tell people i have no integrity and that you did not expect me to keep my promise of confidentiality.

if you do not apologize and admit you lied about believing i have integrity and i would not break my promise, why should you expect me to keep it?

you see, you shit on my integrity AGAIN. all i have done is repeat to you how i will keep my promise and all you have done is break the promise of private communication and continue to lie and tell people i have no integrity and that you did not expect me to keep my promise of confidentiality.

if you do not apologize and admit you lied about believing i have integrity and i would not break my promise, why should you expect me to keep it?

all you have done???

what did you do in #106?:pke:

I would suggest that even revealing the fact that you have "beans" to "spill" is a violation of your privilege, isn't it?

If I had, let's say..told you, in tyour professional capacity, of a crime I had committed and had retained your services...and you had then gone to the press and said, "maineman told me something incriminating, but because of my professional code of ethics, I can't tell you what he said".... wouldn't that be a violation in and of itself?

You do what is right because it is right, not because some other person expects you to do rightly or wrongly. You only become excellent if you practice excellence regardless of the thoughts of others.

With our thoughts we make our world.

What world do you create for yourself and others if you act only as poorly as others expect you to?

What world do you create for yourself and others if you act only as properly as you expect yourself to?

You do what is right because it is right, not because some other person expects you to do rightly or wrongly. You only become excellent if you practice excellence regardless of the thoughts of others.

With our thoughts we make our world.

What world do you create for yourself and others if you act only as poorly as others expect you to?

What world do you create for yourself and others if you act only as properly as you expect yourself to?

that was nearly the point i was tryign to make. i wanted him to acknowledge that no matter how much he insulted my integrity i had no intention of breaking my promise (despite the fact i think his confession contains lies) and that he is lucky i don't.

you're right though and i really don't think he is worth any more time on this matter. he violated our confidentiality by making PM convos public, i however, will uphold my integrity despite his lies to the contrary.

one must admit though, he is asking for it. i mean honestly, if i wanted someone to keep a promise, i wouldn't go around saying they have no integrity and that i never expected them to keep the promise.

:corn: This is getting interesting....

It's amazing that maineman and yurt would 'confide' ANYTHING to each other. But it doesn't surprise me that mainey is going to play like this, he's been doing it for years. He will make some backroom deal, then run around antagonizing you until he gets you to break the deal in frustration, then he attacks your integrity. If you ever give him any tidbit of info on your personal life, fully expect him to exploit it, mis-characterize it, warp it into something derogatory, and use it against you with regularity, every chance he gets. His "word" means about as much as warm spit, and he has this weird mental thing about having to 'make peace' with you, then start the sick cycle of attacking your integrity all over again. Not to mention... English is his oils and canvas, he can artfully make words and phrases paint the picture he wants them to paint, regardless of what the dictionaries and reasonable context suggests. He has painted some masterpieces here and at FP.com.

Let's see... best example would be our infamous debate about his artful interpretations of the Geneva Convention... Where, John Kerry is not guilty of any war crime, because he didn't violate the GC when he participated in the burning of villages in Vietnam... but later... Bush policy of waterboarding terrorists, is a violation of the GC! It's all in his interpretative mood, you see?

:cof1:

Let's see... best example would be our infamous debate about his artful interpretations of the Geneva Convention... Where, John Kerry is not guilty of any war crime, because he didn't violate the GC when he participated in the burning of villages in Vietnam... but later... Bush policy of waterboarding terrorists, is a violation of the GC! It's all in his interpretative mood, you see?

Hey Dixie!

Do you think that using incendiary ammunition against a enemy emplacement that happens to be within a residential neighborhood is a violation of the GC? Yes or no? simple question.

that was nearly the point i was tryign to make. i wanted him to acknowledge that no matter how much he insulted my integrity i had no intention of breaking my promise (despite the fact i think his confession contains lies) and that he is lucky i don't.

you're right though and i really don't think he is worth any more time on this matter. he violated our confidentiality by making PM convos public, i however, will uphold my integrity despite his lies to the contrary.

one must admit though, he is asking for it. i mean honestly, if i wanted someone to keep a promise, i wouldn't go around saying they have no integrity and that i never expected them to keep the promise.

I am glad that you will uphold your promise. that's the right thing to do. good job!:clink:

Hey Dixie!

Do you think that using incendiary ammunition against a enemy emplacement that happens to be within a residential neighborhood is a violation of the GC? Yes or no? simple question.

It depends upon the circumstances, my opinion would be it is not automatically against the GC...but could be under particular circumstances....

Thats like asking 'Is violence always wrong", or something...

Its not a simple question....

Is it wartime?

Is eliminating this enemy emplacement vital to your needs and goals or just a simple target of opportunity....

Does it immediately save your life or you troops lives or the lives of non-combatants....

Is the collateral damage acceptable

Is incendiary ammunition the best weapon to meet our needs....

Is incendiary ammunition your only weapon....

All questions for the OIC to weigh in order to make a good military decision...
so its not a simple question..

Last edited:
It depends upon the circumstances, my opinion would be it is not automatically against the GC...but could be under particular circumstances....

Thats like asking 'Is violence always wrong", or something...

Its not a simple question....

Is it wartime?

Is eliminating this enemy emplacement vital to your needs and goals or just a simple target of opportunity....

Does it immediately save your life or you troops lives or the lives of non-combatants....

Is the collateral damage acceptable

Is incendiary ammunition the best weapon to meet our needs....

Is incendiary ammunition your only weapon....

All questions for the OIC to weigh in order to make a good military decision...
so its not a simple question..

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Thus, when John Kerry said that he had participated in actions that resulted in Vietnamese villages being burned, I stated that such an admission was not automatically synonymous with an admission of "being a war criminal". Dixie, here, thought otherwise. He said that John Kerry was liable for being charged with a war crime under the Geneva Convention simply because of his aforementioned admission. It is good to see a former navy man like yourself use solid critical thinking. bravo zulu.

Last edited:
I am glad that you will uphold your promise. that's the right thing to do. good job!:clink:

fuck off liar....

funny how you now "know" i will keep my promise but earlier claimed otherwise you lying sos...

maybe next time you ought to violate my confidences my making the PM public you whiny hypocrite

fuck off liar....

funny how you now "know" i will keep my promise but earlier claimed otherwise you lying sos...

maybe next time you ought to violate my confidences my making the PM public you whiny hypocrite

I don't KNOW anything, yurt... I certainly HOPE you keep your promises, but I have no guarantees other than your word... you claim to be an ethical man, and that is all I have to go on. Time will tell, I guess.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Thus, when John Kerry said that he had participated in actions that resulted in Vietnamese villages being burned, I stated that such an admission was not automatically synonymous with an admission of "being a war criminal". Dixie, here, thought otherwise. He said that John Kerry was liable for being charged with a war crime under the Geneva Convention simply becuase of his aforementioned admission. It is good to see a former navy man like yourself use solid critical thinking. bravo zulu.

Damn sonny....you never disappoint me, ..you insist on coming across as an apologist for the biggest morons in your party, a total freekin' hack...why do you do it? Where is your solid critical thinking???

The whole reason Kerry was admitting to burning Vietnamese villages, etc., was to impress upon his audience that he was committing atrocities(but only minor ones), along with all the rest of those he was accusing of murdering, raping, and causing mayhem among the population....though he was careful not to go TOO far...not to admit to too much....not be actually confess to anything really gross....get it? ....he's not stupid and chose his words with care....actually I don't believe much a anything the clown had to say about his service....

he was in no danger of being held liable for anything....think of what that would have entailed...what kinds of testimony would be revealed....

Its wartime...nobody wants to examine the details of the reality of war...
This is avoided ....avoided in WW1, WW11, Korea, ....EVERYWHERE...

Last edited:
Damn sonny....you never disappoint me, ..you insist on coming across as an apologist for the biggest morons in your party, a total freekin' hack...why do you do it? Where is your solid critical thinking???

The whole reason Kerry was admitting to burning Vietnamese villages, etc., was to impress upon his audience that he was committing atrocities(but only minor ones), along with all the rest of those he was accusing of murdering, raping, and causing mayhem among the population....though he was careful not to go TOO far...not to admit to too much....not be actually confess to anything really gross....get it? ....he's not stupid and chose his words with care....actually I don't believe much a anything the clown had to say about his service....

he was in no danger of being held liable for anything....think of what that would have entailed...what kinds of testimony would be revealed....

Its wartime...nobody wants to examine the details of the reality of war...
This is avoided ....avoided in WW1, WW11, Korea, ....EVERYWHERE...

and I don't necessarily disagree with much you say here either, bravo.... the only POINT always was - I disagreed when Dixie called Kerry a war criminal. Clearly, you would disagree with that statement as well.

and I don't necessarily disagree with much you say here either, bravo.... the only POINT always was - I disagreed when Dixie called Kerry a war criminal. Clearly, you would disagree with that statement as well.

I would....and rather than start an argument about that phony, I'll leave it at that...:clink:
Masters...Win, Place and Show ?

Last edited:

LOL... Well, technically, you can't be a "war criminal" unless the World Court at The Hague holds a trial and convicts you of war crimes. This obviously never happened to Sen. Kerry.

But he did pretty much admit to committing acts which would be considered war crimes, by even the most retarded. He certainly came a heck of a lot closer to actual violations of the GC, as an American soldier fighting the NVA in Vietnam, than a President commanding a military operation against a terrorist group, unaffiliated with the GC.

But he did pretty much admit to committing acts which would be considered war crimes, by even the most retarded..

I disagree...and clearly, bravo disagrees. And we are two guys who were TRAINED in the GC....

you, as I can recall, avoided service, didn't you?

Back