Ohio: the letdown state

Onceler

When was the last time these people delivered anything positive for the rest of America?

I propose changing their official license plate. I also hope the Buckeyes lose every single national championship for the next 50 years.

IM SO HAPPY.

Crush the spirit and dreams of all the doe eyed obama retards! I love it I love it I love it!!!

When was the last time these people delivered anything positive for the rest of America?

I propose changing their official license plate. I also hope the Buckeyes lose every single national championship for the next 50 years.

Hey... watch that mouth dude!!!

Columbus, Ohio happens to be the center of the universe.

0-H-I-O

The Buckeye State, best in the union!

But I wasn't expecting him to win Ohio. Texas is where the disaster occured.

But I wasn't expecting him to win Ohio. Texas is where the disaster occured.

Well, for what it's worth, he never really blew by her in TX. He was 20 down in both states, and made enough of a run in both to basically tie it up, polls wise. Nafta clearly killed him in OH, and I think 3 a.m. worked in TX.

Well, for what it's worth, he never really blew by her in TX. He was 20 down in both states, and made enough of a run in both to basically tie it up, polls wise. Nafta clearly killed him in OH, and I think 3 a.m. worked in TX.

I guess that's all true, but facts don't really matter. This morning, she is the Comeback Girl.

She's been running this race, the past month, knowing full well she can't be the nominee without a big, dangerous, superdelagate fight. She's been running a two-pronged race. The first to "win" the nomination by getting the superdelegates to overturn the popular will, thus pissing off an important part of the party's base, probably enough to keep many home for this race and maybe future ones. The second prong has been in the possible maybe probable scenerio that obama is the nominee...she is trying to throw the general to McCain. That gives her 2012 as her last shot at being the first woman president. She's looking to take it.

She'll give up the Supreme court for the rest of our lives, more wars, and a bankrupted country.

Honestly, at this point, I should start rooting for a McCain presidency. you know what I get out of that? Less taxes. The Supreme court isn't going to affect me much. I'm one of the lucky ones . And , I don't even have kids. Why shouldn't I take my tax cuts and let Superfreaks and Damo's kids pay for it with their taxes and a severely reduced standard of living? I mean in a way, isn't that justice? Isn't that exactly how it should turn out? Fuck them. Very little of this directly affects me. I might take off to Acapulco and spend the rest of my life laughing my ass off watching the kids of all of these republican morons pay for the sins of the father.

Hillary seems to appeal to the poorer, less educated and economic/job fear driven. She is kinda riding on the backs of the same ones that put Bush in....

Agreed on all points.

Personally, I benefit much more from a McCain Presidency. It's depressing as hell, though.

I think the most depressing part is that Democratic voters in OH & TX are unable to see what you just pointed out about Hillary wanting to throw it to McCain if she can't win. She doesn't really care about the party or the voters, or the "mom who I spoke with who works 2 jobs & can't afford healthcare." Hillary Clinton cares about Hillary Clinton, much in the same way that Bill Clinton cares about Bill Clinton.

Agreed on all points.

Personally, I benefit much more from a McCain Presidency. It's depressing as hell, though.

I think the most depressing part is that Democratic voters in OH & TX are unable to see what you just pointed out about Hillary wanting to throw it to McCain if she can't win. She doesn't really care about the party or the voters, or the "mom who I spoke with who works 2 jobs & can't afford healthcare." Hillary Clinton cares about Hillary Clinton, much in the same way that Bill Clinton cares about Bill Clinton.

correct Onceler. but unfortunately we thinking ones are in the minority.
bush winning 2X proved that.

Agreed on all points.

Yeah, that comment about her and McCain being qualified unlike Obama was pretty telling.

Let President Obama reauthorize NAFTA in its existing form, for punishment :)

Unfortunatly, these weren't just 'Democratic Voters' that won it for Hillary. It was also Republican voters, knowing clearly who their candidate is, voting for the easiest person to beat. Blame Ohio all you want asscrack, but it isn't Ohio's fault that the Republicans are dickheads and the Democrats are too stupid to realize how to fight them off.

Unfortunatly, these weren't just 'Democratic Voters' that won it for Hillary. It was also Republican voters, knowing clearly who their candidate is, voting for the easiest person to beat. Blame Ohio all you want asscrack, but it isn't Ohio's fault that the Republicans are dickheads and the Democrats are too stupid to realize how to fight them off.

I don’t know if they were voting for the easiest candidate to beat, or just voting to keep the democrats at each other’s throats for a long as possible – which can only benefit them. Either way, you’re right, and that’s why I am for closed primaries.

I don’t know if they were voting for the easiest candidate to beat, or just voting to keep the democrats at each other’s throats for a long as possible – which can only benefit them. Either way, you’re right, and that’s why I am for closed primaries.

It's both. They look at it as a win-win. If they keep Hillary in the race, it either keep's her attacking Obama and makes him look bad to Independents that are swing votes, or they face Hillary, who would rally the Republican base and with the way this race is turning out, keep people tired of politics and stay home.

That is why I am for open primaries, but all on the same day nationwide.
Less chance to manipulate the stupit voters.

It's both. They look at it as a win-win. If they keep Hillary in the race, it either keep's her attacking Obama and makes him look bad to Independents that are swing votes, or they face Hillary, who would rally the Republican base and with the way this race is turning out, keep people tired of politics and stay home.

Yeah, that seems right.

Obama should do a PSA; publicly ask Hillary to stop the negative attacks, and agree to campaign in kind. Mention that this is exactly what talk radio & the GOP wants them to do, and pledge to do the opposite. Challenge her to start campaigning against McCain as of today, and he will do the same, and let voters in the future primary states judge each campaign based on how well they position themselves against the GOP nominee.

Won't happen, but I think it would be a great move.

Back