Oil company profits tax

We need to drill it now and not sell it to others right now.

after we've destroyed the planet based on this false crisis is too late.

If it is pumped from the ground it will be sold.
You think someone will invest in the costs associated with drilling the wells and such and just sit on it ?

Go buy yourself an iPhone and support slave labor.

If it is pumped from the ground it will be sold.
You think someone will invest in the costs associated with drilling the wells and such and just sit on it ?

Go buy yourself an iPhone and support slave labor.

Not necessarily. We should just plain not sell it. We reject one of the major tenets of globalist oppression, international marketization of all resources. It's delusional insanity.

Not necessarily. We should just plain not sell it. We reject one of the major tenets of globalist oppression, international marketization of all resources. It's delusional insanity.
"delusional insanity"

A bit of a redundant repetition there... ;)

You mean that pipeline that is several years older than it's projected lifespan ?
The one that broke because they were too tight to use enough anticorrisive agents ?

for usmoron's drop in the bucket idiocy
Since its completion in 1977, the Alaska pipeline has transported over 15 billion barrels (2.4 Tl) of oil.

The oil we would get from ANWAR will take years to get to market and will be just a drop in the bucket. ANWAR is just mostly a political rhetoric thing.
That is the same argument made 8 years ago, that it would take 8 years to develop. And no, its a bit more than a drop in the bucket, and a lot more than any "alternative" energy sources could produce.

It's more than all the alternatives combined for the next 20yrs.
We, will drill there. It won't come till we have a dem admin and about 5 or 6 gallon gas.
Then they will give up the partisan bullshit and do something for the avarage joe.

which means 93% of it comes to us.
which makes your most of it to other countries a stupid statement.

which means 93% of it comes to us.
which makes your most of it to other countries a stupid statement.

I think I covered that with my 7% statement. but your statement on where it went was in error as well.
And I do not claim to be an oil expert nor a college eddicated person.

that has been my stand all along. as long as it is feasable lets buy everyone elses oil. isn't most of our alaska oil sold to Japan or somesuch anyway ?
this is what you said usmoron, 7% is not most of our Alaska oil.

that has been my stand all along. as long as it is feasable lets buy everyone elses oil. isn't most of our alaska oil sold to Japan or somesuch anyway ?
this is what you said usmoron, 7% is not most of our Alaska oil.

hey I admitted I was wrong. but you said it went to CA and OR. No admission of mistake from you college boy ?

I was the one that posted the 7% number contradicting my earlier post. I can admit I was wrong. It does happne, not too often though.

Back