Ok, Biden not dropping out!

It appears that the matter is not closed.

House Democrats are meeting this morning to determine whether the turnip is competent to remain president.

Ponder that!

The Democratic Party is meeting to decide whether their candidate is or is not a vegetable.

The Special Counsel determined that the vegetable is not competent to stand trial.

Good grief!

It’s time to get back on board and defeat the dictatorial felon!
It can still be done!
It can be done....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

House Democrats are meeting this morning to determine whether the turnip is competent to remain president.

Ponder that!

The Democratic Party is meeting to decide whether their candidate is or is not a vegetable.

The Special Counsel determined that the vegetable is not competent to stand trial.

Good grief!
Jarhead isn't a very smart person. That's why he votes for Biden. ;)

What is wrong with receptionist? You say that as if it were an insult.

Ponder that!

Good grief!
I know you hope it’s not closed, I sense fear in you.

When they have no argument, they use a meme.

I’m proud to be mistaken for a receptionist, thank you!

Ponder that!

Good grief!
True, the Repubs do not have to discern if their pick is a criminal. That has been proven. They do not need proof that Trump is stupid and ignorant. He shows that at every rally and every conversation. Why would Trump hide his physicals for 6 years? Trump has a reason and it isn't good.
The Dems are not meeting to make determinations about Biden. 's mental health. It is to determine if Biden will hurt the down ballots. These are political meetings.

It’s time to get back on board and defeat the dictatorial felon!

It can still be done!
Biden was never dropping out, should, but isn’t

As I said, we have a contest with a selfish old man who doesn’t know when to fade away and a narcissist who lacks a moral compass, the election will not be about the candidate you want to win but rather the one you don’t want President

CANT WAIT FOR THE SECOND DEBATE
Nah, Biden will ready, his advisers this time will show him how he doesn’t have to focus on policies or programs but rather just use lies and fabrications like Trump does, are it a fact checkers’ dream so he doesn’t have to get bogged down

As I said, we have a contest with a selfish old man who doesn’t know when to fade away and a narcissist who lacks a moral compass, the election will not be about the candidate you want to win but rather the one you don’t want President
Voting for Trump again?

So you don't think he will have to step down?

Back