Ok, Biden not dropping out!

Ninety million dollars in donor funds frozen if Biden remains on ticket.

Trump leading Biden in Battle for Donor Dollars

NYT

Not good for the turnip.
Once it’s clear they are unsuccessful at removing Biden most of that money will be released to the Biden campaign. Those people care more about beating Trump than removing Biden.

Once it’s clear they are unsuccessful at removing Biden most of that money will be released to the Biden campaign. Those people care more about beating Trump than removing Biden.
you should spend it all on Biden......otherwise it will end up in Hunter's pockets...........

I wish all candidates would ... release their taxes.
Why? Should all candidates have sex in public as well?

How about we just eliminate the personal income tax and that way intrusive perverts like you can stop demanding that privacy be violated.

Why? Should all candidates have sex in public as well?

How about we just eliminate the personal income tax and that way intrusive perverts like you can stop demanding that privacy be violated.
When choosing people to be trusted with great power, I like to know about there finances.

When choosing people to be trusted with great power, I like to know about there finances
Explain why you somehow need to invade the privacy of others when it has nothing to do with the official duties of the Presidency and only serves to satisfy your own personal perversion?

You didn't demand any similar intimacy with Biden.

Explain why you somehow need to invade the privacy of others when it has nothing to do with the official duties of the Presidency and only serves to satisfy your own personal perversion?

You didn't demand any similar intimacy with Biden.
Biden supplied his tax returns. For a long time every president save Trump has.

Biden supplied his tax returns. For a long time every president save Trump has.
We need to get back allowing We the People to have privacy, and we need to end the weaponization of the IRS once and for all.

The last time I checked the Constitution, the publication of private information was not required for any public office.

We need to get back allowing We the People to have privacy, and we need to end the weaponization of the IRS once and for all.

The last time I checked the Constitution, the publication of private information was not required for any public office.
I’m not suggesting making it a law, but if you want my vote… and many other Americans vote. Transparency is important.

Transparency is important.
You're not being honest. Most Americans demand transparency, but in the performance of official duties, not in private affairs that are nobody else's business.

I find the attempt to legitimize the elimination of the privacy of political opponents to be horrific and I will oppose always.

Back