Ok, Biden not dropping out!

I want to see his MRI of his brain.
 It's pretty
hard to fake one of those.... unless you borrow one from someone else ;)... I'm betting that they know exactly what it would show... I can't believe that that there are actually people who think he's perfectly healthy for his age... Ready to serve another four and a half years...

 It's pretty
hard to fake one of those.... unless you borrow one from someone else ;)... I'm betting that they know exactly what it would show... I can't believe that that there are actually people who think he's perfectly healthy for his age... Ready to serve another four and a half years...
And what of Trump’s?

He hasn’t exactly displayed the mental acumen of a stable individual, and he is a 78 year old one burger short of 300

I’m more concerned about Trumps ego and desire to be a dictator.
Do you expect anyone to believe that you are a mind-reader? What makes you believe that you can declare what Trump wants? How did you measure/assess Trump's ego?

An unwillingness to give up power when the Constitution requires it.
Are you saying that Trump is still in power?

His desire to expand the power of the presidency beyond the limits established by the constitution.
Explain.

I’m concerned
Then,
iu
answer-the-phone

Well then, there's really only one way to find out exactly what's wrong... You know that right? Unless they decide to tell the truth and stop hiding what's really going on for quite some time...
I don’t care much about what exactly is wrong. I wish all candidates would get MRI’s, full medical work up and release their taxes.

He might step down, he won’t have to step down.
I'm sure you believe that...it's so sad that he refuses to believe that people are Very concerned...
President Putin, VP Trump, um, anyway X15...? Pre-selected everything, with notes, and a teleprompter? And that creepy whispering....really creepy whispering....and lying...
Everything changed...came to light... with the debate....they can't hide him anymore....he bought a week, perhaps...not 4 1/12 more years...
BTW...way to throw the staff and his wife under the bus...More reasons for him to go now than ever...

Last edited:
I'm sure you believe that...it's so sad that he refuses to believe that people are Very concerned...
President Putin, VP Trump, um, anyway X15...? Pre-selected everything, with notes, and a teleprompter? And that creepy whispering....really creepy whispering....and lying...
Everything changed...came to light... with the debate....they can't hide him anymore....he bought a week, perhaps...not 4 1/12 more years...
BTW...way to throw the staff and his wife under the bus...More reasons for him to go now than ever...
Now do Trump and the crazy things he says, like magnets not working when you get them wet…
He’s also a hebophile, rapist who is a convicted felon.

I’m voting for President Biden, again.

Some people simply can't be realistic and find a way to accept what is obvious...what they see...and what is impossible to ignore...
Joe is at the Top of that short list...
um, anyway...;)

The law can’t require him to step down, the cabinet could remove him. Two different things. He will not “have to step down”.

Now do Trump and the crazy things he says, like magnets not working when you get them wet…
He’s also a hebophile, rapist who is a convicted felon.

I’m voting for President Biden, again.
Quote from actress Kerry Washington: "I love what people have been sharing on social media, [saying that] if a person who is a convicted felon can still run for president, then we should be removing that box from job applications.”

Ninety million dollars in donor funds frozen if Biden remains on ticket.

Trump leading Biden in Battle for Donor Dollars

NYT

Not good for the turnip.

Back