Olberman With Sobering Words About Prop 8

The thoughts he has on this subject is what the mass majority of our under thirty electorate thinks of this, Its going to be legal acrossed the nation for just the reasons he mentions here.

Majority has spoken. doenst matter if you agree with it or not. That's the way it works. BTW had to turn it off because it was so annoying listening to his crying over it and id vote for gay marriage.

hes like the legislature in MA saying: well the voters voted to decriminalize pot but its not right.. they dont know what they are voting for.. we should ignore it and do what we want.

Last edited:
Majority has spoken. doenst matter if you agree with it or not. Thats the way it works.

im sure it could be questioned if slavery would pass in a state in the south, so if it did then it would be the same correct?

Don't matter if you agree with slavery, the majority has spoken, thats the way it works, doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.

im sure it could be questioned if slavery would pass in a state in the south, so if it did then it would be the same correct?

Don't matter if you agree with slavery, the majority has spoken, thats the way it works, doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.

Thats the way it works. Its not perfect but the alternative is for us not to bother asking questions or voting. I dont agree with the result but I wouldnt agree with the results if the pot question in MA didnt pass or the dog racing ban didnt pass either.

Thats the way it works. Its not perfect but the alternative is for us not to bother asking questions or voting. I dont agree with the result but I wouldnt agree with the results if the pot question in MA didnt pass or the dog racing ban didnt pass either.

and you still have a state income tax ;)

and you still have a state income tax ;)

I dont agree with that one either but was a very heavily funded (mind you by our own tax dollars) campaign against eliminating it. LOL People are such fools. A question on the ballet that would make it law to save 5% of there income a year and decimate our coorupt govt and fools voted it down. Lemmings.

I dont agree with that one either but was a very heavily funded (mind you by our own tax dollars) campaign against eliminating it. LOL People are such fools. A question on the ballet that would make it law to save 5% of there income a year and decimate our coorupt govt and fools voted it down. Lemmings.

I know lots of people vote to keep the income tax in fears of having outrageous property taxes to make up for the difference. Their attitude was the goverment is going to get it one way or another.

Majority has spoken. doenst matter if you agree with it or not. That's the way it works. BTW had to turn it off because it was so annoying listening to his crying over it and id vote for gay marriage.

hes like the legislature in MA saying: well the voters voted to decriminalize pot but its not right.. they dont know what they are voting for.. we should ignore it and do what we want.

The majority is not always right, right, that is why the Supremes will handle it, but not till the Obama Supremes!:clink:

Which part of the government did you want to get rid of Chap?

I think getting rid of the police department might begin to make up the 70% shortfall that getting rid of the income tax would create in the areas that Mass. is constitutionally able to cut.

Maybe they just had common fucking sense, instead of leaving in this fairytaleland guys you anti-tax freaks live in where everything is free and easy?

Back