Oldest Latino civil rights group breaks with past to endorse Harris

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
The Harris-Walz campaign has received the first-ever presidential endorsement from the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the oldest and largest Latino civil rights group in the country.

The endorsement breaks from the 95-year-old group’s practice of not endorsing in presidential races, and LULAC leaders are expected to make an appearance at a campaign rally in Las Vegas on Saturday.

“Throughout her career, [Vice President] Harris has demonstrated a commitment to justice, equality, and inclusivity—values that resonate deeply with the Latino community and will move our country forward in the right direction,” Domingo Garcia, LULAC Adelante PAC chair and former LULAC president, said in a statement.

“Today, we are proud to endorse Kamala Harris and Tim Walz because of the real issues facing Latino communities and all Americans across the nation; we can trust them to do what is right for our community and the country.”

The Harris-Walz campaign has received the first-ever presidential endorsement from the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the oldest and largest Latino civil rights group in the country.

The endorsement breaks from the 95-year-old group’s practice of not endorsing in presidential races, and LULAC leaders are expected to make an appearance at a campaign rally in Las Vegas on Saturday.

“Throughout her career, [Vice President] Harris has demonstrated a commitment to justice, equality, and inclusivity—values that resonate deeply with the Latino community and will move our country forward in the right direction,” Domingo Garcia, LULAC Adelante PAC chair and former LULAC president, said in a statement.

“Today, we are proud to endorse Kamala Harris and Tim Walz because of the real issues facing Latino communities and all Americans across the nation; we can trust them to do what is right for our community and the country.”

The majority of New York Jews want to vote for Trump.

The majority of New York Jews want to vote for Trump.
Dream on goyim, from fox news- the white trash christer net work :ROFLMAO:

Trump — offering no evidence — claims surge in Jewish support amid declining numbers against Harris​

Last edited:
I’m not saying this in a disrespectful way but I’ll admit, I’ve never heard of this group (and I’m willing to bet many others haven’t either).

I looked them up and they are a liberal advocacy group. So them backing Harris is to be expected. I suppose being a liberal group the question is why they haven’t endorsed candidates previously.

Reactions: TOP
I’m not saying this in a disrespectful way but I’ll admit, I’ve never heard of this group (and I’m willing to bet many others haven’t either).

I looked them up and they are a liberal advocacy group. So them backing Harris is to be expected. I suppose being a liberal group the question is why they haven’t endorsed candidates previously.
I have heard of them before. And yes they are a very liberal group. Their members likely vote Democrat anyway. So it isn't a big deal.

Reactions: TOP
Dream on goyim, from fox news- the white trash christer net work :ROFLMAO:

Trump — offering no evidence — claims surge in Jewish support amid declining numbers against Harris​

Guano will be the last Jew voting Demmycrat......because he is a slow learner.........

Except that they have never endorsed a candidate for President during their 95 year history. So I think you’re asking the wrong question. The question is why they chose now. Hint: The answer isn’t about her.

Except that they have never endorsed a candidate for President during their 95 year history. So I think you’re asking the wrong question. The question is why they chose now. Hint: The answer isn’t about her.
Or their new leadership is more radical.

Guano is one of the Democrats useful idiots.

He votes for the Democrats…like Biden/Harris, who denied Israel a long list of weapons needed to defeat Hamas and Hezbollah.
Biden/HARRIS allowed Iran to become rich again by selling oil. Iran is using that new wealth to fund the war against Israel. Guano is a traitor to Israel. He is helping Iran make war on Israel.

If it’s about Trump why didn’t they endorse Hillary or Biden? Is it about polling showing more Hispanics trending towards Trump and they think this will counteract that? Is this about their funding in some way?

As mentioned, I’ve never heard of this group so outside reading they are a liberal advocacy group I’m not familiar with their M.O. and what drives them.

If it’s about Trump why didn’t they endorse Hillary or Biden? Is it about polling showing more Hispanics trending towards Trump and they think this will counteract that? Is this about their funding in some way?

As mentioned, I’ve never heard of this group so outside reading they are a liberal advocacy group I’m not familiar with their M.O. and what drives them.
BINGO!

Back