Oldest Latino civil rights group breaks with past to endorse Harris

Why did you suddenly change the subject from your lie about "every police union endorses Trump" to something we were not discussing?

Your surrender is accepted. Please present yourself to the FEMA MAGAT Reeducation Camp Commandant for processing and deprogramming.

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
Lie-lie-lie . Why did you deceptively edit my post? Why not just use the entire one sentence post? Here I will do it for you. You do know what virtually means don't you or do I need to post the definition for you again? Just let me know I will be happy to help.

ExpressLane said:
Virtually every police organization in the US endorses Trump.

Why did you suddenly change the subject from your lie about "every police union endorses Trump" to something we were not discussing?

Your surrender is accepted. Please present yourself to the FEMA MAGAT Reeducation Camp Commandant for processing and deprogramming.

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
Lie-lie-lie . Why did you deceptively edit my post? Why not just use the entire one sentence post? Here I will do it for you.

Lie-lie-lie . Why did you deceptively edit my post? Why not just use the entire one sentence post? Here I will do it for you.
There was no edit, paranoid freak. Report it to the mods if you believe that, along with all the other bizarre stuff you believe. Report!

Dismissed, again, for utter stupidity. lol

So are they too stupid to read a poll?
It's their opinion , they have a circulation of under 20,000 primarily in the UK

Trump — offering no evidence — claims surge in Jewish support amid declining numbers against Harris​

Trump claims surging Jewish support, suggests those backing Harris ‘get head checked’​

Last edited:
It's their opinion , they have a circulation of under 20,000 primarily in the UK

Trump — offering no evidence — claims surge in Jewish support amid declining numbers against Harris​

Trump claims surging Jewish support, suggests those backing Harris ‘get head checked’​

Trump has repeatedly made comments conflating Jews with Israel and questioning the mental health of Jewish voters who support Democrats, while regularly touting his record on Israel during his time at the White House.

“I gave them Golan Heights, o_O o_O I gave them the capital of Israel, Jerusalem o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O, I even built them an embassy,” 🤪🤪he said Thursday.

Project 2025 is getting the reaction it deserves. The people who want America to continue have read it and are horrified. Apolitical people are registering to vote to save America. We told you right-wing crazies that Trump was dangerous to America. Now they proved it. Trumpys are so deluded and conned.

Back