Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits

ExpressLane

Verified User

Olympic boxer deemed to have male chromosomes wins fight in 46 seconds, opponent left in tears after hard hits

An Algerian boxer who was deemed to have male chromosomes won a fight in the 66-kilogram women’s division at the Paris Olympics on Thursday.

Imane Khelif defeated Italy’s Angela Carini after Carini abandoned her match. The fight lasted all of 46 seconds before Carini went to her cornermen to call off the fight.

Khelif celebrated the win while Carini was left in tears. After the fight Carini, was heard yelling to hear coaches in Italian questioning the fairness of the bout.

She then broke her silence about why she abandoned the match.

"I got into the ring to fight," she said, via Italy’s ANSA. "I didn't give up, but one punch hurt too much and so I said enough.

"I'm going out with my head held high."

Carini’s coach, Emanuele Renzini, said that quitting the match wasn’t a part of the plan ahead of time.

"It would have been easier not to show up, because all of Italy had been asking her not to fight for days," Renzini said. "But Angela was motivated and wanted to do it.

"Of course, when she met her opponent at the draw, she said 'it's not fair.’ But there was no premeditation here today She quit after taking one punch, she told me she didn't feel she could fight."

Khelif fought under a firestorm of controversy regarding a failed gender eligibility test in 2023...
======================================
This is not even remotely fair. Biological males should compete with biological males and biological females should only compete with biological females. This Italian woman's athletes' dreams were sacrificed on the altar of wokeness.

The "authorities" are being sooo secretive about the XY chromosome test results.

It's almost like its the Trans Mass Killer's manifesto.

So the white libs changed the "officiation" to permit men to beat the shit out of women. :palm:

"The situation has arisen because the world championships last year was run under the auspices of the International Boxing Association, whose president, Umar Kremlev, told the Russian news agency, Tass, that DNA tests had “proved they had XY chromosomes and were thus excluded from the sports events”.

The IBA told the Guardian it had made the decision “following a comprehensive review and was intended to uphold the fairness and integrity of the competition”.

Since then, however, the IBA has been banned from running the Olympic boxing tournament in Paris because of long-running questions surrounding governance issues and a series of judging scandals. That means the boxing in Paris is now being run under the auspices of the IOC’s Paris 2024 Boxing Unit, which has more relaxed rules than the IBA."

An Algerian boxer who was deemed to have male chromosomes won a fight in the 66-kilogram women’s division at the Paris Olympics on Thursday.

Imane Khelif defeated Italy’s Angela Carini after Carini abandoned her match. The fight lasted all of 46 seconds before Carini went to her cornermen to call off the fight.

Khelif celebrated the win while Carini was left in tears. After the fight Carini, was heard yelling to hear coaches in Italian questioning the fairness of the bout.

"I got into the ring to fight," she said, via Italy’s ANSA. "I didn't give up, but one punch hurt too much and so I said enough.

Carini’s coach, Emanuele Renzini, said that quitting the match wasn’t a part of the plan ahead of time.

"It would have been easier not to show up, because all of Italy had been asking her not to fight for days," Renzini said. "But Angela was motivated and wanted to do it.

"Of course, when she met her opponent at the draw, she said 'it's not fair.’ But there was no premeditation here today She quit after taking one punch, she told me she didn't feel she could fight."

Khelif fought under a firestorm of controversy regarding a failed gender eligibility test in 2023...
This is not even remotely fair. Biological males should compete with biological males and biological females should only compete with biological females. This Italian woman's athletes' dreams were sacrificed on the altar of wokeness.
img_4900-gif.1611091

It's ok the left is making the world "equitable". So what if a few women have to get hurt along the way? Isn't it worth it to make reparations for all the wrongs perpetrated by white men on everyone?

Let's see if I have this right.

The Russians claimed Khelif had too much testosterone in a drug test after Khelif defeated a Russian boxer in the IBA worlds in 2023. The Secretary General and CEO of the IBA is a Russian and the IBA allowed Russian athletes to participate under the Russian flag even though the Russians have been banned from most international competitions for cheating on drug tests. The decision to ban Khelif was made solely by the Russian head of the IBA with no reference to any procedure in place to test. Prior to this decision in 2023, Khelif had participated in the 2020 Olympics and internation IBA bouts for several years. The test didn't test for XY chromozones. Rather it is based solely on the claims of the Russians that conducted the drug test that there was too much testosterone. At this point the IBA is no longer considered a valid institution as most countries have pulled out.

Now along come the MAGA crowd to parrot Russian claims. You guys are really cute with all your Russian propaganda that you post here.

The Russians claimed Khelif had too much testosterone in a drug test after Khelif defeated a Russian boxer in the IBA worlds in 2023. The Secretary General and CEO of the IBA is a Russian and the IBA allowed Russian athletes to participate under the Russian flag even though the Russians have been banned from most international competitions for cheating on drug tests. The decision to ban Khelif was made solely by the Russian head of the IBA with no reference to any procedure in place to test. Prior to this decision in 2023, Khelif had participated in the 2020 Olympics and internation IBA bouts for several years. The test didn't test for XY chromozones. Rather it is based solely on the claims of the Russians that conducted the drug test that there was too much testosterone. At this point the IBA is no longer considered a valid institution as most countries have pulled out.

Now along come the MAGA crowd to parrot Russian claims. You guys are really cute with all your Russian propaganda that you post here.
Useless drivel ^^^^^^^

So the white libs changed the "officiation" to permit men to beat the shit out of women. :palm:

"The situation has arisen because the world championships last year was run under the auspices of the International Boxing Association, whose president, Umar Kremlev, told the Russian news agency, Tass, that DNA tests had “proved they had XY chromosomes and were thus excluded from the sports events”.

The IBA told the Guardian it had made the decision “following a comprehensive review and was intended to uphold the fairness and integrity of the competition”.

Since then, however, the IBA has been banned from running the Olympic boxing tournament in Paris because of long-running questions surrounding governance issues and a series of judging scandals. That means the boxing in Paris is now being run under the auspices of the IOC’s Paris 2024 Boxing Unit, which has more relaxed rules than the IBA."

This is interesting. To the chagrin of many here, I'm always speaking out against trans women competing in women's sports. The NCAA is getting better at restricting men from competing, and the IOC has always been on top of this.

This is not a trans woman. She has a birth defect and has high levels of testosterone and a Y chromosome. She's essentially a person who was born male albeit without a penis.

This is different than a man who claims to be a woman and then decides to dominate against biological women.

Not sure how the IOC deals with this in the future?

This is interesting. To the chagrin of many here, I'm always speaking out against trans women competing in women's sports. The NCAA is getting better at restricting men from competing, and the IOC has always been on top of this.

This is not a trans woman. She has a birth defect and has high levels of testosterone and a Y chromosome. She's essentially a person who was born male albeit without a penis.

This is different than a man who claims to be a woman and then decides to dominate against biological women.

Not sure how the IOC deals with this in the future?
What is the medical name for her genetic defect?

She is one of a few athletes who were born with a disorder. Not sure how they choose to deal with this?

Back